Cameron Dallas Imagine

The name that got you out of bed in the morning, and the reason you smiled.

You'd been supporting Cameron for a little over a year before you were finally given the chance to meet him. With college, and housing, and food and gas, you couldnt afford Magcon tickets, so when you entered to win them you were hopeful.

You won.

You were meeting the boy that saved your life, and the boys who along the way, also added to your hapiness.

"Are you ready?" your best friend asks, you take a deep breath, but nod. "Yes."

The drive to the venue seemed to take ages, but it really only took an hour and a half."

"Lets check in to our hotel and get some rest, the show doesnt start for a little while." you suggest. Your friend nods, and pulls her suitcase out of the trunk.

The room your friend INSISTED on paying for was over the top to say the least.

"Its a special day for you, I figured we'd make the most of it." she explains after she sees you staring in awe.

You both lie down for an hour before getting up and refreshing yourself.

"My stomach hurts." you say, you knew it was cause you were nervous.

"Its okay, come on, you dont want to miss anything." Your friend says.

You head down to the elevator, your foot tapping impatiently. When it finally arrives, and the doors open your breath gets caught in your throat. Taylor, Shawn and Cameron.

"Hi ladies" Taylor flirted, "Will you be joining us for Magcon?"

"Yeah, we will." your friend replies with a sweet smile.

You could feel someones eyes burning into you, but you were to scared to look up and find out from who. Your stomach continued to

churn but harder than before, you could tell it was more than just your nerves.

"i need to get off of here." you breath heavily.

"Y/N are you okay?" your friend worries.

You shake your head and slide down the wall of the elevator with your hands covering your face.

You feel an arm wrap around your waist and another lift under your leg, a sudden breeze of fresh air hitting your face.

You hear screams, then silence.

"Go ahead and start, I want to make sure she is okay." you hear a deep voice say.

"Hey." the voice says softly, "what do you need?"

"To lay down, I dont feel well." you mumble.

"Bart, Im going to take her upstairs to her room." Cameron, you finally realize, says.

"Take her to one of ours, I want her to be able to meet you all." Bart replies, Cameron doesnt say anything so you figure he nodded.

"Do you want your friend to come with?" he asks softly.

"No no, im alright by myself." You say, you finally decide to lift your head up.

Cameron looks at you and smiles.

"Do you want to walk?" he asks, you nod, and he sets you down softly.

"I read your letter." he says, "I read it everynight before I go to bed."

"Really?" You ask, he nods.

"Yours, and a few other girls have really gotten to me. I alternate the other girls' but yours, I read everynight."

You feel a tear slide down your cheek. You wanted to ask him how he knew it was you, but you remember putting a picture with it.

"Dont cry, beautiful." he coos. You smile, and wipe the tears away.

"I want to go to my room if thats okay." you say.

"It is, ill just have to remember what room so I can come check on you later." He smiles sweetly.

You're at your door, and you hate it, but love it. You still feel light headed but you want to talk to Cameron.

"222 got it." he smiles, "Get some rest, you need it" he adds placing a kiss on your cheek.

"Thank you for everything." you say.

"Always. Hey, um. I want to get to know you." He replies, nervously.

"I'd like that." You say before turning to enter your room, and before shutting the door you smile at each other.

Cameron Dallas wanted to know you, know about you, be around you.

This isnt my first imagine, but its my first on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy, o

Follow me on twitter @_nataliaaa32 :) I always follow back.