Jack Johnson Imagine

"COME ON!" Your best friend giggles pulling you towards the backdoor. She was drunk.

"This party is insaneee." She giggles some more.

2 beers, and 3 shots in and she was a goner.

"Lets go find the Jacks!" She suggests.

"Whatever." You mumble. You decided against drinking tonight, a safe way home tonight was far more important than having fun.

"Y/L/N" You hear a voice call, and you turn around and see the Jacks and Sam standing near the darker side of the house.

Your friend was walking the other way, so you pulled her towards the boys, she was so tipsy she almost fell.

"oopsie." she giggled. You rolled your eyes, kind of annoyed. You forgot how light weight she was.

"Please dont tell me you're as drunk as she is." You say approaching them.

"Nah" Gilinsky murmured. Your friend found herself a spot on the ground, and Sam slid down with her.

Jack J tugged on your arm pulling you closer to him, you guys always ended up with each other at some public event. You never hooked up, but you kissed a little here and there and just being really close.

"Lets go somewhere." He whispered. You look back at your friend then back at him.

"Ill take care of her." Gilinsky reassures you. Jack smiles at you then pulls you with him to the back.

"Why do we only do this at parties?" He asked pulling you onto his lap.

"I dont know." you reply wrapping your arms around his neck. He gave you a quick peck before continuing the conversation.

"We should just make it official." He suggests, you peck his lips three more times.

"Okay." You smile.