Shawn Mendes

You watched him strum lightly, and close his eyes getting into the song. He looked up and smiled once more at you before starting his next song.

How did you end up with someone as perfect as him? He was sweet, talented, outgoing, beautiful, the perfect boyfriend.

You, at least in your mind, are far from worthy of him. You had baggage, baggage you weren't ready to let him find out about yet.

He finished the song, a few loose strums, before getting up and walking over to you.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, pulling you up, his chin resting on your head.

"Nothing" you mumble. You knew he wouldn't believe you, but you could at least try and avoid the conversation.

"Y/n please tell me." He said, putting his fingers under your chin, and urging you to look up at him.

You couldn't keep your thoughts to yourself after that. His chocolate brown eyes dug into me, the concern that sat in them ate at me, but most of all, the love that was shown. I was ready.

"I'll tell you, but I have to say, there is a lot."

You let it all out, you pour every single detail of baggage you had building up inside of you out. By the time you were done it was 2 in the morning and your eyes hadn't been dry since before you started at 11.

Shawn just brought you closer and closer until her couldn't bring you any closer.

"It's all over now, baby girl. Your past is just that, your past. This, right here, is your future, our future. I don't planning on leaving you anytime soon, or ever. I love you." He said, sitting you up and wiping your tears. "I promise."

You half smile, and nod. He smiles softly, and places his soft lips on yours.

You were in the love with Shawn Mendes, and he was in love with you.