Jack Gilinsky

"Where something comfy." Your friend says.

"Okay Jack, but who all is going to be there?" You ask as you rummage around for your favorite pair of sweats.

"Don't worry about that, just be comfortable, I'll be there to pick you up in 15."

You sigh tossing your phone on your bed while you continued to get ready , Jack was notorious for making plans last minute. You finally spotted them sitting across the room sitting on the back of your desk chair.

You were practically out of breath, you had just gotten out of dance when he called you. He gave you no time to shower, or eat or anything. You love the kid, but he drove you nuts sometimes. After tossing the sweats on and finding one of Jacks old hoodies on that he magically 'lost' tossing it on, you toss your hair into a messy bun and clean your make up off and shove your essentials into your pocket you head downstairs to retrieve a water bottle before heading to the porch to wait for Jack.

You decide to check twitter while you waited, you crept through your mentions, clicking on random girls profiles and quoting one of there tweets with Jacks @ name so he'll follow them. You did that for a few minutes before you heard his jeep start to come up the street. You walk to the end of your driveway and wait.

"Hey." You say as you climb in, he's on the phone so he whispers a small hello back, smiling, before continuing the conversation he was already having.

"Not tonight."

"I already made plans."

"If tonight goes as planned, no"

"K whatever bye"

You raise your eye brow at him curiously.

"What?" He asks reaching for his phone to reply to a text message.

"What's so important about tonight? You know I would have minded rescheduling. And don't think about it Gilinsky." He sets his phone guiltily, shooting you that innocent heart melting smile.

You drove for another half hour having casual conversation, before Jack turned completely off the road and started down a path into the woods.

"Jack what are you doing?" You ask a little scared, Jack knew how you feel about woods, and dark secluded areas.

"Shh, relax." He said reaching over and rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb. "Will you please close your eyes"

"Okay but keep talking, your voice is soothing my nerves."

He sang to you instead, making you relax completely, but caused an eruption of goosebumps to cover your arms.

Jack chuckled before turning once more, and then shutting the jeep off.

"Put this on," he said tossing you a blind fold, "I'll help you out."

You wait for him to come around to your side, you hear the door open, but don't feel him around.

All of a sudden, 2 large hand tickle your waist, and you scream.

"Shh Shh it's just me I got you." Jack says through chuckles.

You feel around until you find his chest then hit it twice and call him a jerk.

He doesn't say anything, just takes your hand in his and stars walking with you.

"Would a jerk do this?" He whispers, uncovering your eyes.

When you finally adjust to the light, you see that he had set up a picnic, and behind the picnic was a large pile of blankets laid out neatly, and comfortably with a few pillows near by. You turn to look at Jack, who looks like he is ready to throw up.

"I love it." You state, and that was all it took for him to relax.

"But why?"

"Because I'm in love with you. And I'm going on a limb here and hoping to god you feel the same way."

"I do" you say simply. His smile grows wider then you have ever seen it get before, and your heart does a flip, because you know that you are the one who caused it.

You start out the night with dinner, then end it cuddling under a sky filled with stars, and as the two of you doze off you hear Jack whisper

I love you