5 | comfort

Natalia followed Lydia and Stiles to the Station the next day

Natalia followed Lydia and Stiles to the Station the next day. Jordan was on the deadpool and she still couldn't wrap her head around it. What was he? More importantly, did he know? She didn't want to bring him into her world yet but it looked like fate had other plans. On the other hand, something told her, her secret wouldn't stay hidden for long.

"Your dad should be back within the hour. You want to wait in his office?" Jordan addressed them as he escorted them into the Station.

Jordan hadn't taken his eyes of Natalia and normally she would be happy but today she was scared. Scared she might lose him. Jordan frowned slightly when he realised she refused to meet his eye.

"Actually, we want to talk to you." Stiles explained. He knew how hard it was for his sister. Jordan meant a lot to her, even in the short time she had known him but ever since his name appeared on the deadpool, he had been wary of him.

"Privately," Natalia frowned. As did Jordan when he looked at her.

They had walked into Noah's office and given Jordan the second list of names. "This is a hit list," he questioned.

"We call it a deadpool. You recognise any of the names?"

"Yeah. The Sheriff had me run a bunch of these through the system last night. But we couldn't find any of them," Jordan explained.

"Show him the other thing," Stiles asked Natalia. She sighed before she turned the paper around to reveal his name.

"Okay. That's kinda terrifying. What's the number?" Jordan sighed as he stood up in shock. Not that anyone could blame him. He was on a hit list. A supernatural hit list.

"That's how much you're worth," Lydia explained.

"I'm worth five dollars," Jordan exclaimed.

"Five million."

"I only make 40,000 a year. Maybe I should kill myself," Jordan spoke softly. "I don't get it. Why am I on this?"

Natalia frowned in shock, "Don't say that. That might be a question for another day though. Right now there's still a third of the list we still gotta crack."

"We need the third cypher key but we need help getting it," Lydia explained.

"From who?"

"Meredith."

"The girl from Eichen. The last time you saw her you almost gave her a nervous breakdown," Jordan protested.

"Almost."

While Lydia and Stiles joined Jordan at Eichen House, Natalia had decided to practice her powers instead

While Lydia and Stiles joined Jordan at Eichen House, Natalia had decided to practice her powers instead. Being apart from Jordan was hurting her emotionally and she felt like there was a void in her heart. Not having him with her was taking a toll on her.

"Okay, well we know one thing. Both of the first two keys, Allison and Aiden were both two names of the dead, right?" Stiles tried to figure out. He, Lydia and Natalia were in his bedroom trying to cypher the third part of the deadpool.

"But we've already tried every other dead persons name we can think of. If you hadn't noticed, there was a lot tries," Lydia spoke.

"Yeah, I noticed," Stiles replied. Natalia who was sat in front of the laptop had completely tuned them out. As they were taking, Natalia could feel her fingers glide over the keyboard. Letter by letter she typed until she looked at the screen. Derek's name was the cypher key. Stiles and Lydia were looking over her shoulder as she pressed enter and soon enough, the list broke and the names began to appear. Including hers.

Stiles and Lydia looked at her in shock. How was the name on the list? Was she supernatural? She didn't give either of them a chance to reply before she took off. She needed Jordan and she needed him now. She got into her car and drove to the Station. When she got there, she walked straight towards his office. Jordan, sensing her distress, got up when he saw her. Natalia practically ran towards him and threw her arms around him. Jordan was quick to return her embrace.

"I can't lose you," she spoke softly.

Jordan tightened his arms around her slightly, "I'm not going anywhere. I can't lose you either."

Natalia only hoped that was true because he already meant too much to her.