6 | need

When Natalia had turned up at the Station, she clearly didn't want to leave Jordan and he understood

When Natalia had turned up at the Station, she clearly didn't want to leave Jordan and he understood. He didn't want her to leave either. He couldn't explain it but he needed her close. She filled a void in his heart that he didn't know he had. After his shift, he took her to his apartment.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Jordan asked softly. Natalia nodded in reply. Jordan had walked into his room to get changed and take a much needed shower while Natalia made herself comfortable on his couch. She eventually got bored so she walked into the kitchen and began making them both something to eat.

"I thought I was suppose to make dinner?" Jordan teased. He wasn't going to lie and say he didn't enjoy the fact that she was stood in his apartment, comfortable and carefree.

Natalia turned around laughing, "You were but I got hungry. And you looked like you needed a shower and time to freshen up. I didn't mind, I love cooking." Jordan nodded and made himself comfortable on the stool while she cooked. When she had finished dinner, they ate in silence but it wasn't uncomfortable. Jordan admired her while she tried to calm her raging mind. She was scared but being close to him helped.

"Want to watch a movie?" Jordan asked softly. He didn't want to think about her leaving, even though he would see her again. The more time they spent together, the closer he wanted to be to her.

Natalia nodded, "I would love to." Jordan has offered to put in a movie and they eventually settled on Nightmare On Elm Street. Natalia had always loved horror moves but she hardly payed attention to the film as she could feel Jordan staring at her. It gave her a sense of warmth.

"You know, staring is rude?" She teased.

Jordan chuckled softly, "I'm not staring. I'm admiring. How can I not when I have a gorgeous woman, who makes me feel things I never have before, in my apartment?" Natalia looked at him in shock. Where did that sudden burst of confidence come from?"

"Is that so? At least you're honest about it?"

"I would never lie, I'm pretty sure my mother would have my head if I lied about such a thing. You're beautiful," Jordan replied. The brunette laughed at his comment about his mother.

When their eyes meet, neither spoke. Both lost in each other's eyes. It was like an invincible pull was pulling them together and they couldn't look away even if they wanted to. Slowly Jordan began to lean in and Natalia could feel her eyes slowly close but when his lips meet hers, a shock went through her. A feeling of euphoria spread through her body. She began to eagerly kiss him back and Jordan wasted no time to deepen the kiss. When his tongue meet hers, she couldn't stop the moan that slipped past her lips. He groaned in approval and pressed her closer to him. They don't know how long the were kissing for but when they pulled apart, they were both breathless.

"Stay the night?" Jordan asked breathlessly. Natalia nodded in reply, not trusting her voice. Jordan smiled before he pressed his lips to hers, letting a feeling of euphoria wash over them both.