11 | terminated

To say she was shocked was an understatement but then again, Peter is a psychopath

To say she was shocked was an understatement but then again, Peter is a psychopath. She wasn't surprised that he might have something to do with the deadpool.

"No, don't touch them," Natalia yelled as she ran into the interrogation room. Peter had dug his claws into Meredith's neck to see her memories. Noah and Jordan both pointed their guns at the sociopath, not knowing what they would do if they broke the connection.

"If you break the bond it could kill them. Both of them," Lydia explained.

"What are we supposed to do?" Noah asked frustrated.

"I...uhh. I don't know," Lydia replied.

"What the heel is he doing to her?" Jordan asked as he and Noah lowered their guns. Natalia could see the memories playing in her head. Everything Peter saw, she could see. Meredith inhaled deeply before she began whispering. No one but Lydia knew what she was saying but Natalia could see it all.

"Can you understand that?" Natalia asked Lydia as the redhead moved closer to the pair.

"I can. I can hear perfectly," Lydia replied. "She was in the hospital. The same hospital."

"Same as who?" Jordan asked.

"Peter. It was right after the fire. Meredith could hear him."

"Hear what?"

"Everything. She was hearing every thought in his head, like they somehow found the same wavelength. And now everything going through his mind was also going right into hers," Natalia explained.

"For how long?"

"Weeks. Maybe even months. It was almost like he was standing right over her bed, talking about the fire. About getting revenge," Lydia spoke. Natalia could feel his anger. Towards the hunters. He wanted to create a new supernatural world in his image and to do that he needed to get rid of the ones already in Beacon Hills. But Natalia wanted to know how he knew the Desert Wolf. She knew he was angry but why did Natalia feel like the Desert Wolf was important, like Peter knew her?

Suddenly Peter broke the connection between the two. Jordan managed to catch Meredith before she felt out of the chair while Peter fell to the ground. Noah pointed his gun at the werewolf.

"It was your idea and you don't even remember," Natalia scoffed.

"Are you kidding me?" Peter asked in disbelief as Noah held a gun to his head.

"Hands were I can see them," Noah replied.

"How in the hell was I supposed to remember any of that?" Peter asked as he stood up from the floor.

"She got it from you," Lydia replied.

"I was out of my mind. Do you know what it's like for one of us to be in a coma, paralysed but cognisant? You try not going crazy."

"She was listening to you," Jordan spoke.

"She was listening to the ranting and raving of a lunatic. A former lunatic. I'm much healthier now. I had nothing to do with this," Peter replied as he looked at them in disbelief.

"If she was following your lead on this, then how do we know there isn't more?"

"Stealing my own money? Really?"

"You were going to use it anyway."

"Stop. Stop it. This is what she wants. It's why she's here," Lydia spoke. "Look around Sheriff. There's four people in here right now. Four people still on the deadpool. Me, Natalia, Parrish and Meredith."

"But not him."

"Lydia is right. We don't want to kill each other."

"The only person I'm pointing a gun at is you."

"And you better make it a perfect shot, Sheriff because I don't go down easy."

"Well I'm willing to bet that a bullet between the eyes doesn't heal real fast. Not even for your kind."

"Stop. Please stop," Natalia spoke. Everyone's thoughts were getting too much for her. The tension in the room was getting too much. They needed to stop before she felt like she was going insane. "You have to let him go."

"I would take the word of your daughter, Sheriff. I leave. No blood shed."

Noah sighed before putting down the gun, "That's twice Peter. There's not going to be a third." Peter walked out but Meredith kept yelling for him while Jordan held her back.

" Peter walked out but Meredith kept yelling for him while Jordan held her back

Natalia sat by Jordan's desk while he went through paperwork. It had been a crazy couple weeks with the deadpool. Stiles and Malia were still at the lake house trying to stop it with the help of Lydia. Natalia, however, needed a break. It would seem that telepathy was a new power, meaning she was a step closer to maturing. She was exactly surprised, she knew it was coming.

"A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be frowning," Jordan smiled. Natalia jumped in shock. She hadn't even noticed how far gone she was.

"Sorry. Lost in thought," she replied. She sat up in her seat to face him, "When are you getting off?"

Jordan chuckled, "Someone is eager to get out of here."

Natalia rolled her eyes, "Shush you. It's been stressful recently, I just want to go home."

"Home. I like the sound of that," he grinned. Natalia's phone buzzed in her pocket. When she opened the lock screen, her eyes widened in shock. It was over. Stiles and Malia actually ended it.

"What is it?"

"It's over. All the contracts have been terminated."