7 | fire

Natalia woke up the following morning with her head lying on Jordan's chest with the covers over her naked body

Natalia woke up the following morning with her head lying on Jordan's chest with the covers over her naked body. Last night had many of firsts with Jordan and she couldn't be happier. At some point last night, she had told Jordan that she was an Angel. She knew that her secret would be coming out soon but she needed him to know first, especially considering the fact that he was on the deadpool. To her surprise, Jordan took the news rather well.

"Morning, beautiful." Jordan muttered, still drowsy with sleep as he ran a soothing hand up and down her back.

"Morning to you too," Natalia smiled.

"I'm glad you stayed last night. I'm glad you told me everything. Any sane person would have probably run for the hills but I've seen enough to know that everything isn't what it seems. Besides, as you've told me, I'm your soulmate as you are mine. I feel drawn to you and I can't get you out of my head. I don't know why but I can't even fathom the idea of you leaving me," Jordan spoke.

Natalia nodded in understanding, "I wanted you to know before everyone else did. I know I need to tell them the truth but I couldn't live with myself if you found out from anywhere else. I know it's a lot to take on and I'm grateful that you haven't run for the hills but you need to know that being with me will be dangerous. I care about you too much to let you get hurt."

Jordan kissed the top of her head, "I know. You told me everything last night. I know what I'm getting myself into. You already mean too much to me and I'm not leaving. Not now, not ever. Trust me."

Natalia nodded, "Thank you. You don't know how much that means to me. You mean too much to me too." He truly did mean too much to her and she wasn't losing him, not since she just got him.

"Good. Because I'm not going anywhere."

Over the next couple of days, Natalia had been busy with the Pack

Over the next couple of days, Natalia had been busy with the Pack. Stiles had finally gotten an explanation from his big sister. He was angry that she hadn't told him but he knew why she didn't. She was scared about losing her brother but to her surprise, Stiles reacted rather well and he stood by her side. However, when he found out about Jordan, he was annoyed but he knew how much he meant to his sister.

From the CDC coming to the school, half of the Pack almost dying, to Stiles having a gun pointed in his face, to Scott almost dying, to Kate coming back, to Malia finding out she's Peter's daughter, to fighting Berserkers, to Lydia finding out that her grandmother knew Meredith. A lot had happened and Natalia felt like she was going insane. Despite practically living at his place, she and Jordan hardly got to see each other. She missed and wished she could tell him about the Pack. However, something told her that would be happening sooner than she planned.

Lydia, Stiles and Natalia walked into the Station and Natalia could feel her whole body hurting. Every nerve in her body felt like it was on fire and she knew it was Jordan. Their bond was stronger and she knew something had happened to him.

"It's not just that she could be alive," Stiles started.

"It's that she would have had to fake her death," Lydia continued.

"You grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" Noah asked in confusion.

"Definitely."

"Maybe."

"More than likely yes."

"I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" Nora questioned.

"She might be helping the Benefactor," Lydia stated.

"Or is the Benefactor?" Stiles spoke.

"Sounds like a story worth hearing," Noah sighed as he moved to close the door. Natalia could feel herself becoming dizzy. Stiles placed a hand on her shoulder in concern but she just shook her head. She didn't want to worry him, she didn't even know what was going on.

As they were talking, Natalia could feel Jordan getting closer. She didn't know why but the pain in her body slowly stated to evaporate. That was when they heard the gunshot. Stiles moved to protect Lydia and Natalia stood behind her father who opened the door.

The sight in front of her worried her immensely. Jordan was beating Haigh, not that she liked him at all.

"Hey, hey." Her father yelled but was maimed as a bullet hit him in the shoulder. Natalia's eyes widened in shock as she moved to help her father. However, she could clearly hear Haigh saying that Jordan was suppose to be dead. What did he mean? Jordan kept punching Haigh until and didn't stop until he was satisfied that he had done enough damage.

What had happened to Jordan? That she needed to figure and soon.