10 | station

After what happened, Jordan took Natalia back to his place

After what happened, Jordan took Natalia back to his place. He had been truly afraid when he felt her distress. They had both noticed that their bond had gotten stronger and could feel what the other person feels. Natalia didn't speak much that night, she had never felt so hopeless and weak. Her brother could have died and she didn't know how she could live with herself knowing her brother got hurt. She worried about him. He was still a kid but had already seen too much.

"You need to stop worrying about everyone," Jordan softly spoke. He hates seeing her beat herself up about something she couldn't control.

He knew she was scared for her brother and wanted to protect him but that she couldn't do anything about it.

Natalia sighed, "I can't help it. My brother got hurt and I couldn't do anything about because Brunski drugged me. I have never felt so hopeless before. What if something happened to you and I couldn't do anything about it?"

Jordan smiled softly before pecking her lips, "You're one of the strongest people I know. I know you're scared but Stiles is stronger than you give him credit for. You can't beat yourself up over something you had no control over. I know Stiles loves and he knows you tried your best. He believes in you like I do. You're going to be fine."

"What would I do without you?"

"Let's hope we never have to find out."

Natalia has soon found herself at the Station with Lydia after her father had told her Meredith was at the Station

Natalia has soon found herself at the Station with Lydia after her father had told her Meredith was at the Station. Her father soon walked out of his office where Meredith was.

"What did she say?" Lydia asked.

"Hard to tell, there were words but I'm not sure there were actual sentences," Noah replied.

"So nothing." Natalia clarified.

"I think we need a psychologist. Or a medium."

"Is she even competent enough to be charged with something," Natalia sighed in frustration.

"If Meredith is the benefactor, then that means she was competent enough to trick Kate into opening the Hale vault, competent enough to blackmail Brunski into helping her and competent enough to create a hit list and pay out money for its completion. This girl is practically a criminal mastermind," Noah stated in anger.

"There's got to be a reason why she would do this," Lydia softly spoke. She had a soft spot for Meredith and Natalia knew it had something to do with the fact they were both banshees.

"I'm only interested in the 'why' if it tells me the 'how'."

"You mean how to stop it."

"After what happened to Scott tonight, this thing is still going. The payments could be automatic. And as long as the killers are getting paid, and paid very well, that list is going to keep getting smaller," Noah explained.

"We don't just need to stop the deadpool," Natalia started.

"We need to stop the money," her father finished.

Natalia had slept at the Station that night even after her father and Jordan told her to go home

Natalia had slept at the Station that night even after her father and Jordan told her to go home. She needed to talk to Meredith and wasn't leaving until she did. She had taken Jordan's jacket and used it as a blanket. She wasn't kidding when she said she wasn't leaving. She jolted awake when the door to her fathers office opened and closed.

"I thought I told you to go home," Noah sighed.

"I thought I told you I wasn't going anywhere," Natalia replied tiredly. "Did they get anything out of her?"

"Should have gone with the medium," Noah replied.

Jordan walked over to where they were sat, "We went through everything in Brunski's office and so far everything amounts to pretty much nothing," Jordan explained before he looked at Natalia, "Did you not go home yet?"

"Not until Meredith starts talking," Natalia spoke.

"Nat, I promise she will start talking and when she does, I'll let you know. Trust me on this. Everybody talks eventually," Her father tried to convince her.

"Then let me try."

"No. We've already discussed this."

"I've gotten through to her before. Just let me try." Her father looked at her reluctantly but eventually gave in.

" Her father looked at her reluctantly but eventually gave in

"I wanted to help," Meredith spoke.

"All you ever wanted to do was help. Is that why you're here? I know you wouldn't want to be here if you didn't want to talk," Natalia spoke softly. She pitied Meredith.

"I do but only to one person." Meredith replied.

"Who?"

"Peter. Peter Hale."