Bad News

When the power plant blew up, a NEWS HELICOPTER was recording all of the action that happened, and the only thing they heard was the officers and Chase and Marshall saying " WE ARE SOOO TOAST!!!" So they all could be facing possible jail time(s) or worst. Let's see. Shall we?

Marshall: "What are we going to do? We can't just stand here and watch this place burn!!"

Sgt.Will: " You're right. We need to tell the people the truth, that is if anyone saw this happen."

Chase: " Well... lets hope that no one saw otherwise we will be toast!, he said freaking out a little.

Pvt.Kenny: " I don't wanna spoil you guys. But someone did see!!"

Chase, Marshall, and Sgt.Will: "Who!!!"

Pvt.Kenny: " That FOX NEWS helicopter!!"

Chase: " OH NOOO!!"

Sgt.Will: " Yep, Chase. It looks like we are TOAST."

Marshall: " What is everyone, who sees the news, going to think about this?!"

Chase: " They're probably going to think that we useless, not good pups anymore, or worse!"

Marshall: " What can be more worse than that?"

Chase: " Mayor Goodway would probably put us in a pound. For the rest of our lives!!"

Sgt.Will: " Same with us!! Plus, we'll lose our job and never get a new one!!"

Everyone: "This is not a good thing. Ever!!"