Using a mutation device

Just so that we're on the right path here. In this story, a mutation device is a device that changes a person's physical appearance. It can change their outfits, looks, or both. So, enjoy this section.

The next day

De Pleur: " Morning, Chase."

Chase: " Oh. Morning, Paul."

De Pleur: " I have something that you and Marshall may need that just might come in handy, as the Training Exercises."

Chase: " What is it?"

Marshall wakes up.

Marshall: "Yeah. What is it?"

De Pleur: " It's a mutation device."

Marshall: " What's a mutation device?"

De Pleur: " I'll show you what it does."

Paul shows them the device and puts it on their left carpus(wrist).

Chase: " It's color coded and numerical coded.How does it work?"

De Pleur: " Listen closely."

Chase and Marshall: " Okay."

De Pleur: " This device allows you to change your image. You can change yourself into another person or something. You can even change your direct outfit into something else. Color codes change YOUR appearance, while numerical codes change your outfit."

Chase: " That sounds so cool."

De Pleur: " It will be. Now to change YOUR image, all you need to do is type a sequence of color buttons and you'll automatically change. Same thing happens if you want to change your outfit."

Marshall: " Cool. But what's the color code for changing your image?"

De Pleur: " Good question, Marshall. To changes your...image, like into a random dude, you put the code in this order: Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, then Orange. Try it."

Chase: " Okay."

Chase puts in the code and turns into a man wearing the Army uniform.

De Pleur: " Good job, Chase."

Chase: " Thank you?"

Marshall: " My turn!"

De Pleur: " Okay, Marshall. Remember: Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, then Orange."

Marshall: " Got it."

Marshall puts in the code and also turns into a man wearing the Army uniform.

De Pleur: " Good job, Marshall."

Marshall: " Thank you."

De Pleur: " To change back? Just hold down the glowing blue button.

Chase and Marshall: "Okay."

They held down the blue button and turned back to normal.

Chase: " I like this device."

Marshall: " Me too."

De Pleur: " Boys. To change just your outfit, like to just make it unseen, which you probably don't want to, put in this code: 5,0,9,8,1."

Chase and Marshall: " Okay."

They put in that code and the Royal Army outfit disappeared.

Chase: " Cool."

Marshall: " Yeah. Cool."

De Pleur: " Good job. To change back? Just hold down 0."

Marshall and Chase: " Okay."

They held down 0 and turned back to normal.

Marshall: " That is the coolest device ever."

Chase: " Agreed."

De Pleur: " Good job, lads. You've learned how to use the mutation device. Now if you don't want to turn into any of those that you've just tried then there's a list of codes in your pack for ideas of what to turn into."

Chase: " Thank you, Paul."

De Pleur: " No Problem."

Pagan Min: (on Chase's collar) " Hello Marshall and Chase. Did you have a great day. You know what? Based on all the excitement I heard, I'd guess you did."

Chase: " King Min? How was your day?"

Pagan Min: " Oh. Same as always. Just keep doing what you do best. Plus lunch is almost ready. Come on down to the Royal Palace, lets eat!"

Chase: " On our way."(hangs up)