Training #4- Using Jet-pack weapons

The Next Afternoon

De Pleur: (on Chase's collar)" Chase? Chase? Chase, can you hear me?"

Chase: " I hear you, Paul."

De Pleur: " Good. How are you and Marshall?"

Chase: " We're good. Just hanging out near an airfield."

De Pleur: " Okay. Come meet me at these coordinates when you're ready for training."

Chase: " Okay. Hey, Marshall!!"

Marshall lands back on the airfield.

Marshall: " Yeah?"

Chase: " Let's go meet Paul."

Marshall: " Yeah. Let's go."

They arrived at the designated location in 10 minutes.

Chase: " Hey, Paul."

De Pleur: " Hey, Chase. Hey, Marshall."

Marshall: " Hey, Paul."

De Pleur: " This training may look tough but, stay with me, it's not."

Chase: " What's this task based on?"

De Pleur: " Using the weapons installed in your jet-pack."

Marshall: " That's going to be awesome."

De Pleur: " It is. Now. Chase, would you like to go first?"

Marshall: " Go ahead, bro."

Chase: " Yeah."

De Pleur: " Okay, Chase. See those targets in the distance?"

Chase: " They're so far."

De Pleur: " That's good. Now, head over there and destroy them. I'll guide you through."

Chase: " Okay."

Chase got ready.

De Pleur: " Chase, listen to me carefully, then this will go a success."

Chase: " You got it, Paul."

De Pleur: " Good. You can take off with the jet-pack right where you are."

Chase: " How?"

De Pleur: " Just jump in the air. But that's only when you have it equipped."

Chase: " Okay."(barks then says "jet-pack" to equip it, then takes off) " I'm going in."

De Pleur: " Good."

Time Eclipse- 1 minute

De Pleur: (on Chase's collar) " Chase. You're getting close to the targets. The first weapon you're gonna want to try is a machine gun. It fires like crazy and can quickly take out the targets. Use it on them when you get closer."

Chase gets closer to the targets and destroys them using the machine gun on the jet-pack, then landed back on the ground.

De Pleur: (on Chase's collar) " Well done, Chase."

Chase: " Thank you, Paul."

Marshall: " Can I try?"

De Pleur: " Show me what you got."

Marshall does the same thing Chase did and landed where Chase was.

De Pleur: (on Marshall's collar): "Well done, Marshall."

Marshall: " Thank you, Paul."

De Pleur: " Also I forgot to mention. There are two targets left but if you use the machine gun, it will take tooo long to be destroyed."

Chase: " That can't be good." 

De Pleur: " Don't worry about it. That's where the SECOND weapon comes in handy. Guess what that weapon is, boys."

Chase: " What is it?"

Marshall: " Yeah. What is it?"

De Pleur: " It's lock-on missiles."

Chase and Marshall: " LOCK-ON MISSILES."

De Pleur: " Right. You can use them to destroy items that can't be destroyed with the gun. So...give it a try."

Chase and Marshall: " Okay."

They got out their jet-packs, took off, found the other targets, and destroyed them with the missiles, then landed on the ground in that area.

De Pleur: " Well done, lads. You've mastered the Weaponized Jet-Pack 5000. That's the actual name of it. Now you can use it how ever you want to use it."

Marshall: " Thank you, Paul. That was actually kinda fun."

Chase: " Yeah. Thank you, Paul."

De Pleur: " No Problem, boys. Enjoy your day."(hangs up)

Chase: " I like this jet-pack."

Marshall: " Me too, bud."

Chase: " I'm staying with the Royalist forever."

Marshall: " Hey, me too."

Pagan Min: (on Chase's collar) " Really, Chase? What is it that you have with us? Am I missing the point here? Should some of us take that personally? What you and Marshall just said was the MOST WONDERFUL thing I've heard. Literally! I'm not making that up. Most people who say that end up betraying my trust, me, and all Royalist to our enemy. Well, I guess I can believe you two since we adopted you and please ignore the way I said that, I 'm just in disbelief that you two think that. And dinner is nearly ready, so come on by Paul's mansion and eat. You boys deserve it."

Chase: " We're on our way, King Min."

They arrived to Paul's mansion by using their jet-pack.

Time Eclipse- 30 minutes

They enjoyed dinner ( Crab Rangoon, Shrimp, Biscuits, and Mash Potatoes with gravy and had the most delicious drink to drink.