Royal Meeting

The next day.

Chase(Stryker): " Hey Marshall?"

Marshall(Sade): " Yeah bro?"

Chase(Stryker): " How do you feel after defending off Varshakot and rescuing those people of the town of Tirtha."

Marshall(Sade): " Are you kidding me? That was the most epic thing I've done!"

Chase(Stryker): " Agreed."

De Pleur: (on Chase's collar) " Hey Chase. Marshall."

Chase(Stryker): " Hey Paul."

Marshall(Sade): " Hey Paul."

De Pleur: " Why don't you boys come down to my mansion? King Min would like to see you."

Chase(Stryker): " We're on our way."

Time Eclipse- 10 minutes

They arrived then entered Paul's mansion, walked into his living room, and sat in a chair and waited for them.

Time Eclipse- 2 minutes

Pagan Min and 'De Pleur' enter while talking to each other, then sat down(didn't see Chase and Marshall sitting there).

Pagan Min: " Oh. Chase. Marshall. I didn't know you two would get here THAT soon. Sorry we were late, we just didn't know how long it would take you to get here."

Chase(Stryker): " You  wanted to talk to us, King Min?"

Pagan Min: " Yes. First, I wanted to thank both of you for making a change here in Kyrat. And you didn't let those terrorists stop you."

Marshall(Sade): " We don't give up so easily as enemies think."

Pagan Min: " That's like music to my ears."

De Pleur: " And a very brave thing to say."

Marshall(Sade): " What else is there you wanted to talk about?"

Pagan Min: " Ah. Do you two really like/love it here in Kyrat?"

Chase(Stryker) and Marshall(Sade): " Yes,sir!"

Pagan Min: " Good. Because we and Kyrat are going to need pups like you to help make this country of ours a better place to live and attract more and more visitors from other parts of the world. Without you, Kyrat is vulnerable to the terrorists who attacked Tirtha and Varshakot."

Chase(Stryker): " We won't let you down, King Min."

Pagan Min: " GOOOOD!! You two are going to prove the people, who sided with the terrorists, wrong. You two ARE important to us all. Even to them."

Chase(Stryker): " That's what we work for,sir."

Pagan Min: " Good.Good!Good! Y'all are dismissed. Go have a good day."

Chase(Stryker) and Marshall(Sade): " You too, King Min.(they exit)