[3] (Part 1)

Chapter [3] : Blonde Beauty!

Issei's POV

Next day, after school.

"............"

Buchou is angry. She's lifting her eyebrow and she didn't say a single word. I'm standing in front of her and my face is now pale,

Yesterday, We killed a fallen angel.

Man this is not good.

Kiba said something like this with a bitter smile earlier.

"This kind of case has never happened before."

"Ise, (Y/N)..."

The tone of her voice is deep and scary.

"Yes!"

"Why Buchou?"

"Don't kill another fallen angel ever again, you two understand?"

"Yes! I'll do my best!"

Buchou forgave our actions.

That alone makes me so happy that I feel like dancing.

---Time Skip---

"Hawaau!"

Hmm? 

A sudden voice.

At the same time I heard the voice from behind me, there is also a sound of something dropping on the ground. When I turned around, there is a Sister who is on the floor. She is spreading her arms wide open and has her face on the ground. That certainly is a clumsy way of falling down.

"......A-Are you okay?"

I approach the Sister and give her my hand so she can stand up.

"Auu. Why do I keep on tripping over...... Oh, I'm sorry. Thank you very much~."

Judging from her voice, she is young. Is she the same age as me? I take her hand to lift her up.

Wind blows

The Sister's veil flies off because of the wind.Her blonde hair, which is hidden underneath, falls down onto her shoulders. Her straight blonde hair is sparkling with light because of the sunshine. Then my eyes move towards her face.

—!

My heart is taken by her instantly. A blonde hair beauty is standing front of me. Both of her green eyes look so beautiful that it feels I will be sucked into it......

............

For a while, I was gazing at her.

"U-Umm......is something wrong......?"

The Sister looks directly into my face with a worried expression.

"Ah. S-Sorry. Umm......"

I can't say it. There's no way that I can tell her I was fascinated with her. Rather, this girl is it. Yeah, I'm talking about that. Yes, that. She looks exactly like my ideal girl (Blonde beauty version)!

Then the travelling bag she is carrying on her shoulder appears to my eyes. If I think about it, it's a rare occasion to see a nun in a town. It's my first time seeing one. Before that, I need to pick up her veil. Luckily, it landed nearby.

"T-Traveling?"

"No, that's not it. I was appointed to the Church in this town...... You must be a resident of this town. It's a pleasure to meet you."

She bows her head. Hmmm. Getting placed in the Church of this town. Staff reassignment? Looks like the Church is also having a tough time.

"I have been in trouble since I got here. Ummm......I can't speak Japanese that well......I was lost and other people couldn't understand what I was saying......"