Chapter 28

Dedicated to those who waited patiently,for those who never complain if takes time to update,to those readers who send me a messages that my work was appreciated and good,to those who always understand us as a writer that we have obligation to our job - thank you very much! Lagi ko kayong pasasalamatan.I'll hear from you on my next update(that i dont know when),salamat po ulit.

Malta

Buong araw akong nagmukmok sa hotel pagkarating ko ng Bangkok.Iniisip ko pa rin ang mga nangyari at ang desisyon na pinili ko.I know that i'm going to regret it in the end or maybe i'll be fine later on.Or i'll pretend that it's okay and that i'll be okay.Madali lang naman sabihin na magmo-move on ako.Pero mahirap gawin ang umusad sa kung saan ka huling na-stuck.Cause maybe we're still hoping na maayos din ang lahat sa huli.In short,aasa ka na naman.At sa huli,sarili mo rin ang masasaktan.
I visited the place near the hotel and took a photo as a remembrance that i've been here.I even bought new dresses and shoes.Bangkok is a successful country that rich in history to tell and culture.Gaya ng Pilipinas.Sana mas lalong ma-discover ng iba kung gaano kaganda ang Pinas.

Itinuon ko ang atensyon ko sa trabaho dahil ayaw kong pumalpak.I don't want them to get disappointed because i wasn't focus on my job where they paid me a huge amount.Pagkatapos ng buong araw na photo shoot,nagyaya ang ibang mga modelo na mag bar hopping.The bar that they choose is not that kind of bar that i used to.It was near the shore,open place,with slow music and they serve an alcohol that you wish for.Good people are always a good companion while you're all together even at the end you're not going to see each other again.That's life.We meet people along the way and leave them where you know them and move on with your life with a smile without looking back.They will always remain a part of your memories.

Matapos ang ilang araw na photoshoot ay tinawagan ko si Sir Luis tungkol sa skedyul ko.I'm glad that i have a one week  to slack off before i'm going to Japan.I told him that i'm going somewhere in that week and that i'll call him after that.Hindi ko sinabi kung saan dahil hindi pa naman kumpirmado.After that i called a travel agency about the place i've always dream to visit.I want to go there and explore that little place.

Napangiti ako ng makita ang magandang tanawin ng Malta mula sa hotel na kinaroroonan ko.It is more than of what i've seen in the internet.It's beyond words.It's quite yet refreshing.The sun is glowing prettily.The sound of the waves from the sea,that i miss the most.This is the perfect place that you can exile yourself from reality of sadness.I am going to enjoy my stay here,eat the local food,spend more time at the beach,and take photos as much as i can.

Matapos kong umidlip at naligo ay tumambay ako balcony ng kwarto ko at pinost ko ang mga picture na kinuha ko sa bangkok.I am tempted to read the comments below pero sinupil ko ang sarili ko.I don't want to read something that will ruin my vacation.

Napagpasyahan kong mamasyal sa tabing dagat.Maraming mga bisita ang lugar na to ngayon na kahit hapon na ay medyo matao pa rin sa tabing dagat.As a tourist,what you can do? Explore these place,take photos,eat the local food that i see in the street,i even bought a handmade bracelet.They said you can enjoy your trip abroad if you're with your friends or a companion.But if you're alone,i think you can still enjoy being a loner.Why,because you have time to think the situation you were in,you have time to realise if i am stupid or dumb.Cause i am still not sure of the path i've chose already.Inaamin ko sa sarili ko na may parte sa akin na alam ko na pagsisihan ko ang desisyong pinili ko sa huli.But whatever consequence it will be,wala naman akong choice kundi ang harapin yun.

I enjoyed my vacation here even though i feel lonely most of the time.I miss him.May mga bagay lang talaga na sa huli ay hindi aasahan na mangyari,may mga bagay na hindi mahuhulaan sa huli.What hurts me the most was when you give in yourself to that forever you've been longing for a long time but it didn't happen cause uncertain things happened already.

Malta is off from my bucketlist already.I'm planning my next trip on my mind while sipping my coffee.I've been to many places and hopefully i can visit other countries.Antartica? South Africa?

My heart was beating wildly when i returned to Manila without telling anybody.Not even Krys and Sir Luis.Alas singko ng umaga ako nakalabas ng airport at dahil popular ang Pilipinas sa sobrang traffic,i arrived the building in my condo more than seven a.m.Three things that i hated in this country are bad things,politics and traffic.Di mo mapigilan ang di mapamura pag nagkanda-buhol buhol yung traffic,lalo na pag nagmamadali ka.Traffic lang ang may forever sabi nga nila.Na sa tingin ko ay totoo.Naalala ko noong nag aaral pa ako lagi akong maagang umaalis sa condo ni Sir Luis para hindi ma-late,at pag minalas,ayun late pa rin.Feeling ko dati ako yung madalas na naghahabol sa oras.

Bahagya akong ngumiti sa gwardiya na bumati sa akin ng makita ako.Tahimik ang lobby ng building ngayong araw.Ah,linggo papa ngayon.Probably others are still in their pajamas.I'm going to have warm shower,hit my bed and will sleep all day.Yun ang plano ko ngayong araw.

I opened the door on my unit when someone grab my wrist,push my door and we went inside my unit.Before i can do anything or even ask why he's here,his mouth claimed my lips on a hot and wet kisses.I miss him so much and it's crazy.Mababaliw na ata ako.Lahat ng mga pinag isipan ko sa Malta ay naglaho lahat dahil lang sa halik.His kisses were wild and savage,like he is punishing me for something that i did.

I wrapped my arms to his nape,close my eyes and savor his warm body on me.I miss his kisses,his body beside me,his warm touch.I miss him.Can we stay like this forever? Please babe?