Chapter Ten

He was drinking again. He always drank too much when too much was on his mind. 'What was that all about? I just met him today. He's just a friend. I don't like him like that. But... no. He's just a friend. But what if?'

"Ugh." Ryan rubbed his temples, them pounding from thinking too hard and drinking too much. He put down the can and stood, slowly making his way to his room.

He lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Felix... why'd you do this to me?" he mumbled to himself, letting the darkness take over.

**

Felix was completely different. He had butterflies in his stomach all night. He could still feel Ryan's soft lips pressed against his. His thoughts kept racing through his mind. But he was also conflicted. Ryan seemed so familiar... yet he had no clue of who he was.

He sipped his tea and stared at his computer screen, hoping from anything from him. When he received nothing, he closed his computer and went into his room and laid under the covers.

He stared at the ceiling, slowly fading away into his peaceful wonderland.

**

(One Week Later)

Another day of school, another day of Ryan not speaking to Felix. He didn't hate him. He just had far too much on his mind.

Felix was worried for him. 'Did I do something wrong? Why won't he talk to me?' he thought to himself.

He was talking to Russ by his locker when Felix approached them. Russ looked over at him and said to Ryan "I'll see you later, okay?" He walked past Felix, giving a friendly smile. He paid no mind to him.

"Ryan... did I do something wrong? Why have you been avoiding me? Why won't you talk to me?"

"Just... a lot on my mind. Excuse me." he tried to pass him, only to be gently pushed back from Felix.

"No. I need to talk to you. I miss you, Ryan."

"No you don't. You barely know me."

"So what? You barely know me too. But that didn't stop you from kissing me."

He sighed and ran his hand through his brown hair. He stared down into Felix's eyes, thoughts swirling in his head.

"I know more about you than you think. And I didn't know exactly what was going on, either."

"What do you mean 'you don't know what was happening'? Don't tell me you've never been kissed before."

Ryan looked down shyly, not knowing what to say, a pink hue growing on his face. He bit his lip, not knowing what to say.

"Oh my God, Ryan! Seriously? You're like... nineteen though! Don't tell me-"

"You were my first kiss, okay? Can we get this over with."

"If you don't mind me asking, why not until now?"

"I was waiting for someone special. Also, I've never been a guy to have too many girls or guys at my hip. One here, one there, but nothing serious." His hue grew the smallest bit deeper.

Felix smiled and took this as an opportunity. He stretched up, placing another gently kiss on Ryan's lips. He felt Ryan relax against him, slowly wrapping his arms around Felix's waist. Ryan's head was a swirling vortex of thoughts, not knowing what to do.

A few minutes they broke apart, Ryan's face flushed in red. Felix smiled and ran his thumb over his cheek, smiling warmly at the brunette.

"I'll come over tonight, okay? I just need to talk to you. I missed you, Ryan."

"I-I missed you too. But, tonight?"

Felix smiled at him over his shoulder as he walked away. "Tonight."

---------------------

A/N Hey!

Short and shitty chapter, done by your very own Abigale!

I'm extremely sorry this one sucks.

Ah well.

Maybe she'll fix all... this. 

I hope.

See you guys wheneverrrrrr. :]