Chapter Twelve

"Ugh." Ryan moaned, head throbbing. He laid still in bed unti memories from last night came rushing back. His stomach grew full of butterflies as he thought of him.

His eyes widened, remembering what he had told Felix in his half drunken state. He covered his face with his hands and moaned again. Why did I have to tell him? Now he'll probably want to stay as far away from me as possible! We've only known each other for a couple of weeks!

He slowly pushed himself off the bed. He only had a pair of boxers on and a single sock. What exactly happened? He quickly threw on a pair of sweatpants, letting them hang loosly around his waist and took of the lone sock. Running his fingers through his brown hair, he slowly made his way downstairs to the kitchen.

He grabbed a bottle of water and an asprin, feeling too sick to eat anything. He downed the small pill easily and headed towards his living room. He saw something he didn't expect.

Or, rather someone.

Felix was curled on his couch, fast asleep with a blanket draped over him. He looked so peaceful.

Ryan slowly sat down at the other end of the couch and crossed one leg over the other. He sat in silence for about an hour until Felix finally began to stir.

He looked over at him and saw him sitting up and stretching. He saw the blanket slide down and noticed he didn't exactly have any kind of shirt on. He quickly looked away, giving Felix a bit of privacy.

Why did he look away like that? he wondered. He looked down and gasped, seeing as how he was exposed. He quickly brought the blanket over his chest and said quietly "Okay, you're safe."

Ryan looked back at him and saw he had a bright red hue on his face. He stood and went to the closet and pulled out a shirt and tossed to him.

"Thank you." he said, slipping the dark green shirt over his slim figure. Ryan smiled, seeing how cute Felix looked in his shirt.

"Hi." he whispered quietly.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, talking a seat next to Felix.

"I started to walk home, but than I kinda goy lost so I came back here. Don't be mad..." he said, looking down at his feet.

"I'm not mad. I'm just surprised. Honest." Ryan said with a friendly smile, holding out his pinkie. Felix rolled his eyes and sighed, linking his pinkie with Ryan's.

He moved right next to Ryan and laid his head on his shoulder. Ryan slid his arm around Felix's waist and pulled him close.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" he asked after a few moments of silence.

"Hm... not really. Only you were getting slightly more drunk than me and started acting really crazy. Not in a bad way, though." he said quietly, chuckling a little.

"Oh, I see." Why is he so quiet? Is he okay?

They sat in silence, enjoying each other's presence. Felix was humming silently to himself. Ryan was looking at Felix and out the window. Finally, he broke the silence.

"Ryan?"

"Yes?" he looked down at Felix.

Felix looked at Ryan and with a delicate voice replied,

"I... I love you too."

----------------

A/N Hi!

My part!

It's so short it should be illegal.

Mehh.

We both were brain dead about what to write.

Kinda like one of those "What now?" moments. Ya know?

Yeah, ya know. 

I know you know.

You know I know you know.

I know you know I know you know.

I should learn to stop while I'm ahead.

Bye guys.

See you guys whenever. :]