Chapter Eleven

"Okay, let's play a game. It's a drinking game, so you should enjoy this! For every truth, you have to take a shot, and if you chicken out, you have to take off a piece of clothing." Felix was so excited, he barely made it on to the couch just to wait for him. Ryan brought over a case of beer, a couple bottles of rum and a bottle of vodka.

"Um... you sure this isn't going to get awkward?" Ryan asked, walking out of the kitchen with two shot glasses and a couple of limes.

"Nope, unless you do... we don't have-"

"No... no. No, it's alright with me, it's just weird having someone else bring up that game, that's all. Usually it's me who would suggest something like that." Ryan said with a wink, taking the rum and pouring it into the two shot glasses and placed them on the table.

"So, you wanna start or should I?"

"Hm.. I'll start." Felix said with a smile. He wondered how much more he could get to know about Ryan this way.

**

After multiple shots of various drinks and clothing bits thrown off, both Felix and Ryan were half naked and a little more than tipsy. They, by now, were just two balls of giggling people.

"Okay... Ry... Trust o-or dare?" Felix stuttered, laughing hysterically.

"Truth," Ryan said than threw back the first shot of vodka. He shook his head as it went down his throat, burning all the way down.

"Very interesting... who do you like? No, wait! Who do you love?" Felix started laughing again as if he had never heard that word before.

"That is... a very interesting question." Ryan hicced. "Now I shall remove one of my socks." He started laughing harder at Felix laughing, but he stopped.

"Why won't you tell me?" Felix was trying to be serious, and being the almost drunken person he was, it only made Ryan laugh harder. Felix moved back on the couch away from Ryan.

He looked at Felix and calmed himself. "You're seriously getting butthurt because I'm not telling you who I love? C'mon, Fe, don't be like that! What if it's embarrassing What if I don't exactly want him to know? He only looks at me as a friend, ya know. Nothing more, nothing less. So, why do you want to know so badly?"

Felix looked at Ryan and rolled his eyes. "So what? I'm not gonna tell anyone. And who wouldn't love someone like you, Ry? You're beautiful, funny, an amazing friend. You're the full package!" Felix's little suggestion made Ryan laugh.

"You're real funny, Fe. I get stupid drunk when I have too much on my mind, and when I'm drunk I either become violent like my father or extremely sensative like my mother. I left home because of her boyfriend, and now I'm stuck in this hell hole until further notice." Ryan walked across the room to his balcony, being followed by Felix.

"Well, everyone has their flaws, Ry. You can't pretend they don't. And yes, you are the full package. There, are I'm sure, guys and girls who would die just to talk to you. I'm sorry your mom's boyfriend drove you away from home. If there is anything I could do to help, all you need to do is call."

Felix hugged Ryan from behind tightly. Ryan's shoulders dropped and he placed his hands on top of Felix's. He let out a sigh, and turned around and hugged him back after a few seconds.

"So, you're still not going to tell me?" Felix smiled warmly, his blue eyes shining.

There was a long pause until Ryan spoke again.

He took a deep breath and said quietly, "It's you."

-------------

A/N Heeeey!

Her part!

My fingers hurt.

They're also cold.

I really don't like Ohio.

I need the warmth.

My part in a few minutes.

I love you.