Return to Riverdale

You stepped out of your jeep and walked up the steps to your brothers house. Archie Andrews was your brother but you had moved away to start high school at an art school in New York. You were extremely independent since the death of your uncle who you were staying with in New York. You had lived in the medium sized apartment in NY for two years, since your sophomore. You were now a junior and returned to Riverdale because of a tragic 'accident' and a summons from your brother and his best friend; Jughead Jones III. When you had lived in Riverdale before high school you had a huge crush on Jughead but that went away when you moved. You were worried your feelings for him would return. But that wasn't possible, you still had a boyfriend in NY and you really liked him so...  You opened the door to your old house. You walked in to see Archie, Jughead, and Betty sitting at the table. They were all facing away so you decided to scare them. You slowly walked up. Betty turned around and saw you but you motioned for her to be quiet. All of a sudden you grabbed Archie by the shoulders and he jumped. Then hugged you. "Y/n! I'm so happy your here!" He said. "Good to see you" Jughead said to you. "You too" you said and smiled. Dayyyyuum, Jughead got like crazy hot since you were there last. "Y/n!" Betty said giving you a huge hug. "Great to see you betts!" You said. You all talked and laughed for a few hours. The door opened and in came dad. "Dad!" You said running towards Fred Andrews and giving him a huge hug. "It's good to have you home" Your dad says. "It's good to be home dad" you say. "So did Jughead tell you he was staying here?" Your dad said. "He what?!" You said. "That's okay right?" Archie says. "Well it's not like it's up to me. Dad can I talk to you for a minute?" You say. You and your dad go upstairs. "Dad! You knew I was coming home and you know I used to like him. I have a boyfriend and if he's hanging around with me almost 24/7 I'm bound to start to like him again. And that can't happen" you say. "I get that, y/n, I do, but his family situation is terrible" your dad says. "His mom and Jellybean still haven't returned have they?" You say with a thoughtful tone. "No. He was living at the drive in, then we had to start construction there and then he was living at school." Your dad says. "Okay, well as long as he's safe it's okay." You say and walk downstairs. "Is everything alright?" Jughead asks. You nodded. "Oh. You have to meet Veronica and Kevin. You'll love them!" Betty says. "Dinner at Pop's tonight? I'll pay" you say. "Sure" everyone agreed and Betty texted Veronica and Kevin about dinner and they accepted. So that night you all went to Pop's for dinner and talked about Jason Blossoms death and who could be behind. You heard that Betty, Kevin, and Jughead had a murder board and you offered to help. Jughead, Kevin, and Betty gladly accepted. The night went on and before you knew it, it was 10 pm. "Hey can I get the check?" You asked. Pop brought the check over. You put two $20 bills on the table. "Y/n?" Pop said. "Yeah. It's been a while" you say. "Then please, dinner is on the house." Pop said. "Thank you" you said. You all leave and say goodnight. You, Archie, and Jughead al head home together. "So how are things going with Betty?" Archie asks. "You and Betty are dating?" You ask. You were upset. But you didn't like Juggy anymore. But you still felt that Jughead deserved better.

A/N: I hope you like this! If you did, please comment and vote!