Starting School

" Not Everybody Gets a Happy Ending"

                            "Why?"

                        "It's just how life is."

You just got up. You weren't really a morning person. *cough cough* 'stayed up all night' *cough cough*
You started making your breakfast always eggs and bacon Mhhmm.... or Bread and just Coffee. You ate your delicious breakfast quickly.You walked to the sink and washed your plate and went towards the bathroom. You turned the shower on and used your vanilla/strawberry scented shower gel.

You jumped out of the shower and found your 'If your gonna be late wear this!' Clothes on the bed.
Outfit:

        You do your (h/c) coloured locks into a braid/ponytail/twin tails/ or even just wear it down!/etc

You do your (h/c) coloured locks into a braid/ponytail/twin tails/ or even just wear it down!/etc. You went downstairs and grabbed your (f/c) bag and wore some (f/c) headphones, just to spice up your look you wore ankle high boots. You do your usual stuff and went to school. Everyone was either talking,gossiping or running. You went to your classroom and just waited till the teacher arrived. Your seat was right next to the window which was pretty cool like literally wind sometimes blew and it kinda was refreshing.

Class just started to begin and glanced at the person behind you, he was a person with white/silver hair, ruby/red/pink eyes, and pale skin technically an albino .(since an albino has white hair and blue or ruby eyes) You do your usual thing, after you were done you just listened to the music. But you didn't know that the albino heard the song you were listening to. Which was (s/n) he kinda ended up humming which you didn't hear cause you have headphones!

Albino's P.O.V

School just started. There isn't any interesting crimes so I decided not to skip. I glanced a the person who was in front of me. She glanced at me and I saw that she has (e/c) eyes, (h/c) coloured hair and has a petite body. I stopped looking and answered the quiz. I hear the music from her headphones it sounds like (s/n). I started humming and nobody heard it since they were too busy on the quiz.

Your P.O.V

Math is very hard like really!

Mental

Abuse

To

Humans

THAT'S WHAT MATH MEANS! Class just ended better get lunch.

Emilia- Bye!

*Emilia logged out

Also! The title is still temporary!!!