Enemy 101 and Akise

(n/n) - nickname

Lunch just started! Where should I sit? There's a table outside and a table inside. Which should I pick? Made up my mind. Outside Table Now! Well you can call my antisocial but the reason is... I don't trust people that much... Well let's just hope for the best. I open my (Favourite food) and started to eat it. Suddenly someone threw a paper ball at you.

"Hey! Cut it out!." I said. But she laughed. "Pathetic loser." She said. Oh she's getting on my nerves. "At least I don't suck at calling people names." I spat. She just said. " Oh! Is little miss bitch getting a tantrum?". "That's it." I walk to her and slap her very hard that you can see a bruise. "Well..Let me tell you, *slap* trying to make my insecurities go up with pathetic nicknames will not do any good.*slap*."I remarked. "Bitch" she spat holding her slapped cheek and walked away. She had blonde hair and brown eyes and too much makeup. Well she's my Enemy now.

I continue eating my lunch. When somebody tapped on my shoulder. "Can you stop interrupting me from eati- Oh hello there!" I said. I realise that it was the albino boy. "Hello, I'm just telling you that you dropped your pen." He said. "Oh, Silly me.,Thanks!" I say. "Anyways...My name is Aru Akise but you can call me Akise." Akise said. "Can't I call you Aru? It's shorter and it sounds cute." I say tilting my head. He blushes a bit but nods "Well my name is (y/n) (l/n)." I started." But you can call me (n/n)." I said. "Well school is gonna end soon wanna hangout later?" Akise asks. "Sure." I reply.

--Time Skip since Class is boring--

I walk to the gate and see Aru waiting for me. "Aru!" I exclaimed. "Shhh, don't call me that!" Akise said. "But Aruu!" I whined. "How about I treat you and you stop calling me Aru when were in school." Akise asked. "Sounds Great!" I say.
So we walked to an Ice Cream parlor.I ordered chocolate ice cream while Akise ordered a mocha ice cream. It was simple but was pretty good.

After that I wrote in my diary everything that happened. Today was pretty exciting and well let's just say that Aru is pretty cute. Wait! What am I saying! I just met him! Love in First Sight is Fake! I better calm down. As I walk to my home I take a nice bath.

Let's just hope Tomorrow is better....

Woo! 4 in the morning!