13th

The blackholes are forming around the town. The time is almost running out we need to choose the winner.

            "ARU-KUNNNN!!!!" I whined,pouting my lips. I needed Akise since I twisted my ankle and broke a bone. The bone will heal in a few months...but with little time left.

      It's a nuisance.

  I have to walk it off he said. Just walk it off she said. WALK IT OFF THEY SAI- you get it.

         I believe that seventh, the two lovers are eliminated. 12th and 6th are too along with 5th and 3rd. That's five, so seven left. Me, Uryuu, Yuno, Yuki,The Mayor, and the giant lady.

  "What do you need this time (Y/n)?" Akise sighed, he was now a servant to you. "BRING ME CHOCOLATE!" I shouted. "And..Why is that?" He said with a monotone look. "It's because..for the last time I needed you.,YOU DIDN'T BRING ME CHOCOLATE!" I yelled,pouting. Akise sighed and left to get you chocolate. You may act like a kid in his thoughts but you are still a dangerous one.

-Flashback-sama-

"Nurufufufu~ My lovely Akise has joined me!" I say my eyes filled with bloodlust(Assassination Classroom reference)my figure standing over five corpses that have been recently killed, I myself holding an axe.Behind me Akise saw someone, The stranger grabbed me by the head, I was struggling "LET ME GO!" I shouted, squirming, Gosh it was difficult to move. You twisted your ankle, "Ow." I mumbled.

  I stabbed the man's arm, him shrieking in pain. "How dare you! I'm a lady! Well this should be easy.." I whined, I went behind him and stabbed his neck your ankle stinged. He fell down, blood gushing  out of his mouth and neck. Akise gawked, He hasn't seen you in this state. Blood covered your face and your clothes.

       A twisted grin appeared on your face you pupils shrinking...This was worse than Yuno. You ran back to your house showering and changing clothes.

   You went to the fire you built, more like an incinerator." Dang! And I liked this one! Ugh." You said throwing the clothing in the fire.

  And then you saw Akise. "Well..you saw all of that...You have to become MY servant." I said doing a closed eye smile.