epilogue

tw: smut
(you can skip it if you want,
it ends at the line)

3 months later...

clothes thrown all over the room, two sweaty body's rubbing against each other, painting pretty kisses all across my skin as i did to his, and i could already feel that this was going to be my first, that he would be my only one.

"FUCK!" i grit through my teeth, getting that pain that came before pleasure, immensely feeling the sensation build up in my lower abdomen.

i gripped the bedsheets tight enough for my knuckles to turn white, and that's when tyler stopped, "y-you alright?" tyler asked breathlessly, making sure i was completely comfort. i quickly nodded, biting down on my bottom lip, "mhm-- yeah."

this was my first time, and i don't think i even told him that, but i'm sure he got the picture after feeling it. he was my first, and this shit hurt for being my first, a lot, even with some vanilla-scented lube.

he smiled coming down from on top of me, smashing his lips into mine as he slowly thrusted forward, the original discomfort not flooding over me into a blanket of euphoria.

he was grinding into me, leaving love bites on my neck as he did so, sucking on my sweet spot he found. i let out a moan i helplessly couldn't repress, letting it free through the depths of my indescribably satisfaction.

tyler gripped my hips, we were moving in perfect sync, his sun-kissed skin covered in sweat, practically making him glow, this godly figure mounting over me. my toes were curling from being close, and i felt him throb inside me, feeding the enjoyment that was already prevalent.

he started picking up the pace, small breathless, moans escaping his lips as he went harder, making my body tingle and my lip nearly dripping blood after biting it through the initial pain.

"fuck, you're so hot, baby boy." tyler breathes, a smile curling onto my lips, and a rosy red blush painting sparsely over my cheeks as i took it all in before we both came, feeling my body tense up for a few.

"TY--" i moaned loudly, despite our room not being soundproof from the others, both of us finishing and tyler pulling out, falling back down me to kiss me senselessly cupping my face, passionately and lovingly all at once.

he hesitantly pulled away, eyeing me up and down for a few seconds before smile, his eyes bright and full of his intimacy, "hey ty," i breathed, his warm chocolate eyes gazing into mine,

"thanks for always saving my ass."

__________

it was later into the night, but wasn't quite morning yet. i slowly sat up from the bed, feeling the soreness creeping up on me, slowly but surely. i wasn't sure who or what woke me up, but i decided to slip on my boxers and sweatpants and head out of the bedroom.

i walked into the living area to see jon throwing a backpack over his shoulder, and he looked really surprised to see me awake, "h-hey," he smiled, "did i wake you?"

i shook my head as i stretched out my back and arms, "no," i replied, and then took a second to realize he was all packed up, "were you planning on leaving tonight?"

he sighed, slipping the bag off his shoulder, "yeah, i didn't want you to see me leave-- that was part of the group deal, right?" he wondered, i shrugged, almost forgetting about the deal everyone made.