questions

sooooo frisk made some booboos in the epilogue and forgot to mention a few things i originally intended on adding, but i'll answer those in full here.

1. what happened to patrick?

this was one thing i intentionally didn't mention in the epilogue because honestly, i'm not sure. i know that sounds stupid since this is my book, but in all truthfulness, i'm not sure where his story would have went. i would like to think he was able to escape the monkey house and move on with his life happily, because that's what he deserved for being a sweet character that helped josh in the end. so, in short, you can make up your own theory on what happened, because i feel like that makes it more interesting for both you and i.

2. what happened to melanie?

now this is where frisk made a booboo. when jon was talking to josh in the epilogue, he was supposed to mention that melanie ended up moving on away from the group as she went looking for her dad (smh let's blame jon instead!1!1!1!). and so when she finds her dad, he is already long gone after committing suicide, and melanie has to deal with that grief, but ofc jon didn't know that, so that's just me explaining what happened afterwards.

3. what happened to ashley?

check your notifs soon, k? ;)

4. what was the deal the group made?

ughhh jon didn't explain this well either!1!1! but in short, after what happened in the monkey house, everyone equally decided to go their separate ways and eventually forget about each other's existence. i know this sounds harsh, but after seeing how reckless tyler can get and how much hurt they can all cause together, i feel like it was the best decision (even though jon broke the deal at the end but he's a special snowflake so is okay).

5. what did it say in petes letter?

check your notfis soon, k? ;)

6. does priscilla (petes daughter) ever forgive pete/find out the truth?

this is where you can use your own interpretation again. i personally think that because she's so young and impressionable, that when she gets older she eventually does find out the truth and wants to get revenge for her parents (woahhh someone make that into a sequel).

and i think that's all, if there's anymore questions i will answer them personally in the comments, though i do think i answered them all. there will be two more updates that give some closure on ashley and pete. so stay tuned for that. but for now, i love you all. stay street, and stay alive.

-frisk