Chapter 3

The hat above is what I was trying to describe
OK, so, I'm gonna let the song be a surprise ;), and I'm not doing the;
Nico: blurb blah bloop (didn't you know I could speak Sim?)
Samantha: blah blah blech
So yeah. Anywho, enjoy. (also, I am very aware this is out of character - but that's the point!)
This is a really long one btw

Also, you should watch the video above, instead of reading through the lyrics--Nico and Samantha are supposed to be dancing like above, but I suck at describing them while they're singing, so. . . Yeah. Watch the video and skip the lyrics 😂 (Song ends at 2:28)

"No." Nico stated in disgust, looking first at Samantha, who shrugged apologetically, then at Will, who smirked. "Absolutely not!" He shook his head, crossing his toned arms stubbornly. "Why can't we do Little Talks, or something like that!"

"Well that's too bad, isn't it?" Will snickered, and Nico scowled, knowing he'd lost the argument before it even began.

The lights dimmed, bright white ones swinging towards the stage, where Nico was wearing a black button up, rolled to his elbows, a silver vest, back skinny jeans, and black combat boots. The girl next to him, Samantha, was wearing a blue dress that went to her knees, and flowed at her waist.

Nico took a deep breath, and the song started;
"I used to think maybe you loved me, now baby I'm sure,"

Nico took the girl's hand, and slowly spun her, as he finished off the word.
"And I just can't wait till the day when you knock on my door,

Oh yeah.

Now every time I go for the mailbox, gotta hold myself down
'Cause I just can't wait 'til you write me you're coming around,"

Samantha lowered her knees, motioning for Nico to step closer.

The other judges turned to Will in shock, and Percy mimed getting his throat sliced, pointing first to Nico, then to Will.
"I'm walking on sunshine (Woah!)
I'm walking on sunshine (Woah!)

And don't it feel good,

Hey! Alright now

And don't it feel good, hey!
Hey, alright now,

I used to think maybe you loved me, now I know that it's true"

Her voice growled out, and whoops were heard.
"But I don't want to spend my whole life, just waiting for you
And now I don't want you back for the weekend
Not back for a day, no no no
I said baby I just want you back
And I want you to stay,"

Nico closed his eyes as he elongated the word, his arm subconsciously stretching out.

"I feel the love, I feel the love, I feel the love that's really real,
I feel the love, I feel the love, I feel the love that's really real,

I'm on sunshine baby (Oh!)
I'm on sunshine baby (Oooooh!)

And I'm walking on sunshine, (Woah!)
I'm walking on sunshine, (Woah!)

And don't it feel good (Hey! Alright now!)
And don't it feel good (Hey alright now!)
And don't it feel good! (Wow!)".

Nico opened his eyes, head tilted towards his combat boots, dark irises looking up through long thick lashes, his eyes once again outlined,  with a gel eyeliner this time, but because there was no wing, it sharpened his features instead of making them flow, as a wing would normally do to someone's features, and Will found himself wanting to see the taller boy with a more feminine style makeup on.