Chapter 7

This is dedicated to Kawaii_Eren_Aot, because it's their birthday! Happy birthday darling, here's your update!
Enjoy 😊

Will walked upstairs, where he'd seen Nico go. He knocked on Nico's door, and it opened. He walked in, right hand holding his left, just above the elbow, unsure what to do. Nico sat up, running a hand through his hair as he sat criss-cross.

Will stepped in, closing the door behind him. "Mrs. Jackson-blofis said she'd call us down for desert."

Nico nodded, and Will shifted from foot to foot. The storm had quieted during dinner, with lightning being the only reminder, but it was back, and a crash of thunder surprised them. Will looked away from the window at which he had looked to, and saw Nico's hands stiff at his sides.

Will didn't know why Nico was so uncomfortable with the rain, but it wasn't his place. Ignoring the coldness Nico was directing towards him, he climbed back into Nico's lap, straddling him.

Another crash of thunder, louder this time, and Nico wrapped his arms around Will's waist, burying his head in Will's shoulder. Will gasped, but held him tighter. He felt Nico shake as another crash reverted through the night. Nico's grip tightened, and Will rested his cheek on Nico's shoulder, closing his eyes. He was ready for Nico to push him away, but that didn't happen.

"I'm sorry." Nico mumbled, pulling away, his arms retracting, moving to in between them. Will knew he wasn't talking about Will's mom, or what just happened. He was talking about what happened before Paul came home. Will gently took his hands, interlocking their fingers.

Will smiled softly. "Me too."

Will untangled one hand to cup Nico's jaw. Nico watched as Will hesitantly leaned forwards, his nose brushing Nico's cheek, eyes fluttering shut, before their lips pressed together. Will sighed into the kiss, pushing away his nagging fear about the competition, and relaxed against the older boy, Nico's arms slipping back around Will's waist, this time not out of fear, holding him tightly to his toned chest. Not that Will minded.

One of Will's hands pressed against Nico's upper chest, the other resting against the side of Nico's neck, once again astounded by how Nico's chapped lips felt heavenly against his own soft ones. Nico moved his lips against Will's, forcing his mouth open, and sliding his tongue in. Will groaned, tangling his hands in Nico's black hair, pulling him closer, fighting back, but eventually surrendering. Nico's hands glided up Will's sides, one pressing between Will's shoulder blades, the other sliding back down to his lower back, forgetting about the storm outside.

Will pulled away to breath, lips swollen, eyes half-lidded. Nico nipped at Will's lips, his own chest heaving as he held Will tightly. They rested their foreheads together, eyes once again closed. A knock at the door startled them, and Will sat back, though he was still sitting on Nico's crossed legs.

"Will? Nico? Dessert's ready."

"Thanks Mrs. Jackson-blofis."

"Will, please, just call me Sally." She said, laughing, before footsteps were heard, and she walked away.

Nico's eyes flashed with mischief, and he leaned forwards, lips brushing Will's ear. "I got all the dessert I want right here."

Will turned red, sputtering nonsense as he pushed a laughing Nico away. He scowled, crossing his arms, but when Nico pulled him back into his chest, Will couldn't help the smile that bloomed.

"We should go down. . ." Will murmured, hands gripping Nico's collar as the dark haired boy placed kisses on his jaw.

"I'd prefer to stay up here." Nico breathed, but Will pulled away, shaking his head.

"Well, I like dessert." He got off of Nico standing in the middle of the room.

Nico frowned. "I usually do. . . But not at the moment." He reached out towards Will, but blond was out of reach.

Will rolled his eyes, but his lips twitched into a smile at how Nico was acting. The older boy was opening up, showing his true personality, and Will enjoyed this Nico. The childish one, who pouted, and whined - though sexy Nico was perfectly fine with him too.

"Come on Nico. Or," He pretended to think, tapping his chin. "No more kisses." Will was sure he'd never seen someone move so fast. Nico was off the bed, and halfway down the stairs, before Will even knew what was happening.

He laughed, hearing Nico call back: "Hurry up Will! You're keeping everyone waiting!"

He ran out the room, and flew down the stairs, almost smashing into Nico, who chuckled, and led him into the dining room.

You're welcome. Btw, everything but Will walking in was meant for the previous chapter. 😂 Know how I had Will straddle Nico twice? Yeah, the one in chapter 6 is when the angst was originally supposed to stop, and then the kiss - but I decided to be heartless. And wanted to continue to be, but got scared what you people would do to me.