Chapter 9

So, the next update won't be for a while, since this is the last pre-written chapter. . .
Dedicated to FloraDogFarm (and leo_fangirl_ for telling me to look up "cherryandsisters" for more tall!Nico art)

Will knocked on Nico's door, and when a muffled response was given, he opened it. He closed and locked it behind him, before walking to the bed, where Nico was laying face down.

He forced Nico onto his back, before straddling him. Nico's hands immediately fluttered to Will's hips, and the blond leaned down, their lips connecting, and Will sighed gently, immediately allowing Nico's tongue entrance when it flickered against his lips.

Will moaned quietly at the taste of chocolate brownies and ice cream on the older boy's tongue, and Nico tugged his curls in response. Will pulled away, resting his forehead to Nico's.

"I couldn't understand her, you know. After you put your hand over her mouth. But she almost cried, because she thought you were mad, and couldn't stand the thought of that. She said, she said that you disappear for days when your mad," Will sat up, hands resting on Nico's firm pectorals, bottom lip stuck between his teeth. "You, you won't do that, right? I mean, when we're together. I mean, if you want to be-do you want to be?-am I reading our situation wrong?"

Nico chuckled, sitting up as well, so that Will ended up in his lap. "First, yes, I want to be with you, so no, you're not reading the signs wrong," Nico cupped Will's face gently, using his thumb to pull Will's lip out from his mouth, so that he could lean forwards and tug on it himself, causing Will to groan quietly, and Nico pulled away, only to rest their foreheads together. "Second, I'll try not to. I-I can hold grudges for a long, long time, and my trust is hard to fully get, so I apologize in advance for all the trouble that is sure to cause. But I promise to try and not just, run away until my anger cools, but to talk to you," Nico took a deep breath. "And it's fine if you understood Hazel-"

"No like, I'm serious," Will laughed. "I didn't."

Nico laughed, but his shoulders relaxed. "OK. OK, yeah. Good."

Will smiled, arms winding around Nico's shoulders. Nico dropped his hand, arms wrapping tightly around Will waist, as Will lay his head on Nico's chest. Nico slowly lay back, still hugging Will tight to him.

The two just lay there, eventually shifting to get under the covers, before cuddling again, Will's back to Nico's chest as they spooned, just talking quietly until they fell asleep.