Chapter 4

"Nico!" Will groaned, tossing his head back, eyes closed. The said boy smirked smugly, relishing in the noise as his heart swelled fondly, looking at the blond in a mixture of amusement, and happiness.

"Will." Nico murmured, the singer's name falling gently from his pierced lip, accent strong. The blond opened his crystal blue eyes, and glared at the onyx eyed boy standing in front of him. Nico failed to hide his melodious chuckle, as Will crossed his arms, and tapped his foot.

"Stop teasing!" Will said, narrowing his eyes. "I know you can hit those high notes!" Hah! You dirty minded people! (It's OK, I'm waaay worse 😇) Nico only grinned in reply from behind the mic a couple meters away. Nico snickered, not even bothering to make his wandering gaze less noticeable, drifting his eyes across Will's chest, more specifically the biceps that were beautifully outlined with his crossed arms encased in the navy-blue tight-knit shirt Will was wearing.

Will managed to hide the shiver that was sent running down his spine at the lustful gaze from Nico by biting his lip, the sexual tension, that had only increased over the weeks, almost tangible. But then Nico looked away, and the spell was broken, the two returning to their disappointing state of. . . friendship.

Nico smirked once more, before closing his eyes, his eyelids once again outlined in dark kohl, his long lashes overlapping gently.

"All around me are familiar faces,
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races,
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses,
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow,
No tomorrow, no tomorrow,

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad,
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take,
When people run in circles it's a very very;
mad world mad world,

Children waiting for the day they feel good,
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Made to feel the way that every child should,
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous,
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson,
Look right through me, look right through me,

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had,
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very,
Mad world, world
Enlarge your world,
Mad world".

Nico opened his eyes, to see a shocked Will. He'd never put that much emotion into his singing, not since the original audition. Nico smirked, and stepped away from the mic, walking down to where Will sat on the chair. He leaned over the blond, who gulped, looking up into the intensely dark brown eyes, clear blue clashing with dark brown. Nico leaned further down, and Will's heart stuttered violently, his breathing coming in short pants.

"I'll see you tomorrow Solace." Nico stood up, and walked out of the room, leaving Will frozen in place, splayed out on the chair, as his eyes followed Nico, the chain on his black ripped skinny jeans swaying gently, the rim of his boxers just visible, the light grey harsh against his olive skin, his black t-shirt crumpled slightly, arms swaying, letting Will catch another glimpse at the full sleeve of tattoos he had, which only drew Will further under his spell.

Will took a deep breath, trying to calm his body. He shook his head, gathering the papers up. He tapped the papers against the table, and as he did, a slip fell to the floor. He leaned down, and a grin spread across his face when he saw he neatly written numbers on the slip, with "-Nico Di Angelo" after it.