Keep Hands Clean

Emma's POV

I woke up the next day. I meant only to take a nap, but I was really tired. I slowly stood up and stretched, putting on clothes. I walked out of my room in a tank top and shorts before and got made fun of. By Jerome. Of course. I walk to the door and peek out to see if Jerome's door was closed. It wasn't. He must've gotten up before me. I walk to the dining room, noticing it was only Barbara and Tabitha. Jerome's seat remained empty.

Jerome's POV

"Oswald?" I asked, looking at Crystal. Oswald? Sure, we've done a few deals, exchanged a few words, but that was all. I hadn't ever worked for him, he hadn't ever worked for me. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a one man show. These other people are just side acts.
Oswald.
Oswald Cobblepot.
Penguin.
Mayor.
Oswald.
What could he want?
Crystal nodded, "Oswald," she said. I looked down, thinking. "So are you going to give me to him or not?" I asked. I don't think he'll want anything bad. Probably just a job done. There was a knock at the door. Crystal walked over and opened it. A large man dressed in black walked in. He handed her a brief case as he walked over to me, cutting the ropes. I rubbed my wrists and stood up, glaring at Crystal. He roughly grabbed my shirt and dragged me out of the building and threw me into the back of a van. 

Emma's POV

"I really don't get why you're upset that he's gone!" Barbara said. "Because he's our friend!" I yell. "Oh please Emma! You were death threating him just the other day! You hate him! And as far as I'm concerned, he's just an annoying, perverted, ginger that has to stay here with us," she said.

Jerome's POV

The van stopped as the doors slid open and then pulled me out and into Oswald's club. "Friend!" He said as I walked in. I smiled uncomfortably as he hugged me. "How are you?" He asked, pulling away. "Cut the shit Cobblepot, what do you want?" I asked, sitting down and putting my feet on the table. He clenched his teeth angrily and cleared his throat. "A drug dealer. I need him and his family dead," he said. "I like to keep my hands clean as a mayor," he added. "His family? What, he got a wife and a dog or something?" I asked quietly. "Wife and a couple kids," he said, handing me a pistol. Kids. "How old are the kids?" I asked. "How the hell do I know? Just get it done or I'll be hiring someone to kill you," he said, turning on his heel and walking out of the club.