Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

So today I'll be going to Jungkook's house since our school has some problems today so...

On my way to Jungkook's house.

Im here so I knocked the door.

And said "Knock knock~" trying to sound atleast one of the members of twice byt ofcourse failed.

And Jungkook opened the door half asleep.

"Oh Y/N what brings you here?"Jungkook said.

"Idiot we're watching a movie tonight right"I said and after 3 seconds.
3
2
1
"Oh shoot almost forgot go in Y/N have a seat wait for me I'll just take a quick shower. Make yourself comfortable. "Jungkook said as he ran to his room.

Jungkook always being jungkook😂 like the old times.

Flashback

Y/N's POV

Having a friendly date with kookie.

I should text him since Im waiting here for 5 minutes and its freezing..

Coversation

Me: hey Jungkook where are you Im freezing to death here. In no time I'll just be and iced human being.

Kookie:What?Where are you?

Me:You forgot our so called friendly date right😑.

Kookie:Oh be right there Y/N ah 😆. Keep yourself warm. I'll be quick.

End of flashback~

See thats really Jungkook😂

Now he's finish.

"So what do you wanna watch today Y/N"Jungkook said.

"You pick you suggested"I said.

While Jungkook was searching for a movie I suggested to walk.

"Kook wanna walk?"I said.

"Sure"Jungkook said.

"You brought your jacket?It's freezing outside."Jungkook said.

"I dont need a jacket.I'm hot as fuck."I said and laugh but Jungkook just handed me his jacket.

"I really don't need it Jungkook"I said.

"Nah wear it Im the gentleman here "Jungkook said and we both laughed and walk out.

So we walk through a park...

"Im tired lets rest"Jungkook said and we both sat down.

Should I confess my feelings to him? Is this a right timing? We're just sitting on swings.

Maybe I should say It.....So I won't feel so under pressure anymore....

Here I go.

"Ahm Jungkook"I said.

"Yes?"Jungkook said.

"I lov-"I didnt finish my sentence because someone cut it.

"Y/N ah!!I missed you"Someone said and I looked who it is and that was my old friend Eunji.

"Omayghad!Eunji I missed you too how have you been was it great at US?"I said.

"Im fine and its ok at the US but I wanna be with youbforever. Im here so we can get married"Eunji said and we both laugh then someone cleared his throat and whom was Jungkook.

Almost forgot.

"Oh Eunji-"I was cutted again but by Jungkook.

"Hello my name is Jungkook"Jungkook said.

"Hi Eunji is the name"Eunji said and they both shook hands.

Im noticing something Jungkook keeps staring at Eunji...

To be continued..

Hows the chapter?
Dont forget to vote and follow me😉

Next update will be soon

So guys as I promised I updated this at sunday soo yeah and also for the next update I will update it soon 😆 I guess lol.

on with the next chapter

Lets goo~