Chapter 12

Baekyun's POV

Now is the day..... the day to tell y/n's feelings to Jungkook. I feel bad but idk why... I just feel that something bad will happen but got to ignore it.

Oh and yeah Y/n is still in her room sleeping I just came back to check on her but anyways this is what happend yesterday.

Flashback~

As I was done reading all horrible things Eunji said to y/n I was deeply hurt well ofcourse since she is my friend and I need to help her quickly and separate Eunji from the both of them this is not good Y/n she has a really sad life and I don't want that to happen there's always a happy ending and always have a solution to every problem lol I kept thinking about math "Math can't teach you how to add love and minus hate but it always shows you a solution to every problem" anyways this is serious but I kept joking. I"ll just see her tomorrow since the door is lock.

So I walked to the front door to go home but I saw some keys hanging in the wall hmmm oh maybe there's a key to y/n's room lets see... bathroom.. guestroom.. storage... oh here bedroom maybe this is it.

So I grab the keys and tried to unlock y/n's door and It work I'm really a genious!
I patted my own shoulder. It would be much more creepy if I wasn't the one who patted it.

And I saw y/n there sleeping peacefully yeah you need plenty of sleep today so goodnight y/n have sweet dreams of Jungkook since I can't really promise you that I will be there for you since nvm...

Anyways I'm gonna go home now.

So I locked y/n's door and head out and go straight to my house I'm really tired geez Y/n I hope you'll fine Fighting!!.

End of flashback~~~

So that was it and now is the day I'll wake Y/n up.

So I carefully go to her bedroom.

"Y/n wake up"I said.

But she just ignored me seriously.

So I pulled her blanket and throwed it to the floor.

"Yah! What the heck?!"Y/n said well shouted actually.

"Geez wake up now"I said.

"I am awake!"She shouted once again.

"Yeah yeah get dressed we're going to Jungkook"I said.

"Why? Didn't you saw Eunji's text? Baekhyun it's serious!"Y/n said.

"Y/n I just want you to confess to Jungkook"I said.

"Baekhyun can't you see or just face reality if I even go and see or confess to Jungkook Eunji will kill you! So just stop it I don't want you to get killed I dont want anyone to get killed..plus don't be too childish. Wake up he wouldn't feel the same as me"Y/n said while lowering her head down.

"Y/n come on please no Eunji's not even gonna lay her hands on me I mean she can't Im a really great fighter dont worry.. Y/n look I want you to be happy with Jungkook dont worry about Eunji ok?"I said.

"If you say so but I'm telling you If I ever heard that you were harmed by Eunji Im not gonna think twice and just end myself."She said seriously.

"Ok ok now go and take a bath now I prepared your outfit since you need some fashion in your style I mean seriously you're a girl but don't even have any sense of fashion at all"I said.

"Yah who said I dont have any taste at fashion!"She said and I grabbed her towel and push her to go inside her bathroom and gave or maybe throwed her towel and close her bathroom door.

"Y/n I put your clothes in your bed ok i'll wait for you at the living room!"I said.

Anyways here's her clothes.

Well actually I just saw it in her closet and since it was cute but plain I know Jungkook will love it

So I waited...

Y/n's POV

Baekhyun is such a sweet guy but he still doesn't have a girlfriend he deserves a great girl who will take care of him like how he takes care of me. Geez Baekhyun's like my mom xD.

Anyways as I'm done showering, I looked at the clothes that Baekhyun chose for me.

Well its cute I though he would like go for really fashionable but my hopes are wrong its just plain and cute and it suits me very well. I think..

Anyways I hope Eunji was just joking with me yesterday.....

So I went downstairs and saw Baekhyun.

"Oh Y/n you're done I'm so sorry that I can't drive you to Jungkook's place or wherever he is today my manager is calling me right now and I need to go don't worry Jin hyung will drive you there he's already outside"Baekhyun said.

"Ok then stay safe Baekhyun"I said to him.

So I went outside and saw the car and Jin.

"Jin Hyung take care of her and make sure she confess to Jungkook"Baekhyun said.

"Yeah yeah"Jin said.

So me and Baekhyun wave at each others for goodbyes.

I headed inside the car now.

Jin's POV

"Hey y/n"I said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo"She said actually both me and her are not really close but now each other since in the past she visits our dorm.

"About Jungkook please take care of him he's still a fetus"I said joking.

"Ofcourse I will but Eunji..."She said.

"Oh your friend? Yeah whats wrong with her?"I said.

"Eunji and Jungkook has a relationship."She said.

Wait if Jungkook and Eunji are together why did Baekhyun even... nevermind.

"Well Eunji's a nice girl.."I said.

"You know nothing"She said.. But Eunji is nice?

"You don't know that she...nevermind"She said.

Well that was weird anyways where here at bighit where Jungkook is practicing.

"Y/n fighting!!"I said.

Hey guys so this was the chapter quite boring right? So vote vote vote so I can have energy to write stories faster para di ako tamadin jusq well thats all for today have a nice day everyone!!.(Wait anyways I was confused by this chapter but nvm that and I know that Jungkook has a few POV but Ill create many of them soon.)

Off to the next chapter.

Lets go~~