Chapter 6

Jungkook's POV

All the students where crowding a new student I think well but I dont even wanna see him/her. Not interested.

So me and Eunji went to the classroom and waited for the teacher.

As we waited the teacher came and we settled down.

The teacher was going to start the lesson but the door swung open revealing Y/n.

"Y/n you missed many classes today what's your reason"Our teacher said raising a brow at Y/n.

I dont recall Y/n missing class nah nevermind that.

Y/n just stared at the teacher and then someone came fron behind her.

Wait isn't that Baekhyun as in Baekhyun from Exo?.

"Im sorry she was just touring me"Baekhyun said.

Oh thats why she was not in class.

As they were going to their seat I just stared at them while I was feeling something weird inside me like my heart well lets ignore that.

Actually I was thinking on confessing to Eunji fast right? I just feel like it.

Well I'll try it tomorrow.

Y/n's POV

While I was staring outside the window.

I still felt someone staring but It was gone lol weird atleast I have a new friend....

Cause my other friend doesn't even notice me. While practically ditching me.

I'm glad I met Baekhyun today.

As I was staring at my window.

My teacher said, "Y/n are you listening?"

"Yes maam"I said obviously I just lied to her.

"Really what did I just said?"My teacher said.

"You said 'Y/n are you listening?' maam"I said and that's when I knew I blew up. Goodbye to everyone I love. I'll miss you all.

"Y/n detention after class!"My teacher said and I just sleep at my seat.

But that's what my teacher said right! Who is she even kidding gosh.

"Maam but what Y/n said was correct that's what you said maam"Baekhyun said.

"You too huh?Both of you detention after class"Our teacher said.

"Baekyun you stupid idioy why'd you said that now your in detention thanks to me"I said I really feel bad for him now he'll get home late thanks to me.

He's even an idol. Im really the worst person ever....

"Its okay atleast we can hangout right?"Baekhyun said.

Is he kidding I dont even want to be in detention..

But atleast he cared for me not like Jungkook.

Speaking of Jungkook.. nevermind maybe i'll just cry again.

Y/n your such an idiot why did you even love him when you know he just see you as a friend, just a friend nothing more.

As the bell rang all students got home while I head to the detention.

And also Baekhyun.

Well this was great It's just the two of us really.

"Hey Baek again Im so sorry you didnt really have to do that for me."I said.

"Actually I did it on my own I wasn't sorry for you kidding"Baekhyun said.

And I just smiled and was supposed to sleep.

Until.

"Hey since there's just the two of us mind sharing why were you crying at the rooftop an hour ago?"Baekhyun said.

And I look up at him.

"You really wanna know?"I said and he just nod.

"Its because of my friend actually he's my bestfriend since childhood and then I got a crush on him and was getting really nervous when he's near me or we making simple connections like holding hands,hugging and something like that until I noticed I already loved him.."I said.

"Well why didn't you confess?" Baekhyun said.

"Let me finish, I was going to confess to him but at that time my friend that was in US came back interrupting my moment, until I saw my childhood friend falling inlove with her and just see me as a friend nothing more nothing less."I said as a tear dropped and I wiped it.

"Oh I'm really sorry to hear that but mind telling me who's that friend of yours is he our classmate?"Baekhyung said.

"Yes he's our classmate and really popular the one and only Jungkook"I said.

"Jungkook! He's gonna regret on loving your other friend really. You're probably the nicest person I met. That's a big lost for him. "Baekhyun said and hug me.

"Pour all of your pain away Im here"Beakhyun said.

And I cried on his shoulder until I was finished I thank him.

And we went home because detention was over.

So how was this chapter?😂 I wish some of you cry lol 😂 well sorry for updating really late Ill make it up to you.

So since its finish of to the next chapter.

Lets go~~~