Chapter 4

Next Day later~

Y/N's POV

So the next day later after all of that happend.

I went to school and realize Eunji will be a transfering here.

Well thats really great and not.

Its great because she's my friend and Its not great because Jungkook's also here and I think.... no just shut up stupid brain he wont.

"Oh hey y/n!"Someone said and that voice belonging to Eunji.

"Oh hi lets go to the principals office and get your scheadule"I said.

And we headed to the principal's Office.

We got Eunji's scheadule and I toured her around.

"So what's on your scheadule today?"I said.

"Geez its math"Eunji said.

"Well then I think we have the same subject so lets go"I said.

We got inside the room and the teacher started to discuss.

Well it was quite boring so I cant help but go to my own world.

I kept asking this to myself.

Will Jungkook love me more than a friend?

Im so stressed right now.

By the way where's Jungkook?

Well maybe he has to practice since he is an idol so yeah.

Time Skips~

Still Y/N's POV

Well after the day before Jungkook went to class. Eunji and him is really getting close like I don't exist for them.

Well thats life....
I cant force them to know I exist :>...

Did you also know that this days I've been becoming bitter day by day.

It's like I could kill a person.

But I still like Jungkook. He's the only inspiration left for me.

I dont know what to do now arg...

Jungkook's POV

Finally Its my turn I have many things to share to all of you guys!

Eunji and I are getting really close to each other.

We are now friends. First step complete.

But just a secret.

I have a crush on Eunji.

Don't tell y/n I didnt tell her yet I'll tell her soon. And it's not like you can tell her anyways.

Maybe I should tell her now she is my friend after all.

after the school is done I'll tell her then.

I'm feeling like I'll explode because of being nervous.

From all the um the nvm next topic lol(Author- Sorry I forgot the word).

Speaking of y/n I rarely see her like she's gone or something nah maybe she's just busy thats all.

So Its recess so I went to the canteen to meet Eunji we always eat our food together.

So I went there and saw Eunji already sitting there.

"Oh Im sorry for letting you wait you must be hungry lets eat~"I said and Eunji just nod.

While she was eating I saw some rice at the corner of her lips so I wiped it using my thumb.

"Oh thankyou"Eunji said and continued eating while blushing.

Y/N's POV

Its my POV again yey. Not.

the bell rang so it means its recess my favorite subject. Who wouldn't right?

So I went outside the classroom and saw Eunji since Im lonely and I asked her to eat with me.

"Im so sorry y/n I already promised Jungkook i'll eat with him I gtg now bye"Eunji said and walked away and ofcourse I followed her Eunji's my friend she won't get Jungkook ayaw from me right? But we need to check.

I saw them eating then Jungkook wiped her lips Jungkook never does that to me..... porbably because I eat like a pig.

I walked out of the canteen and go to the rooftop and cried silently. I don't even know why I'm suddenly sad. Why does my hurt keep hurting??

Hi guys! Diz iz ur beautiful Author ehem w8 whut lol.

Take 2.

Hey Guys! How was this chapter.

Well, Feel free to comment anything.

Like for my wrong grammar and spelling, Its just English wasnt my first language so you can say that hehe.

So to all my new readers please follow me I will really appreciate that!

So I think thats all so lets go on with the next chapter.

Lets go~