Chapter 5

Authors POV

So lets continue...

Y/n was still in the rooftop still crying and the new student just arrived who is he? Lets see.

Everyone's POV

"Omo Oppa!! Kyahhh!!!!Oppa Saranghaeyo <3"A girl student said as she saw the new student.

"Oppa Notice me!!!!"Another girl said.

And the new student just nod at them heading to the principals office.

And at that time the bell rang and the students went to their classes.

So the new transfer student went inside the office yeah he's a transfer student.

"Oh well hello there you must be the new transfered student"The principal said.

"Yes"He said.

"Here's your scheadule just ask some random student to tour you"The principal said.

The new student's POV

Ok so what now I cant let fangirls tour me... and I also dont have friends here, since this is my first day I can go around the whole school right? Yeah... Ill just head to the rooftop for fresh air.

So while I was heading to the rooftop.

I think I saw Jungkook pass by.

Nevermind that so here I am so I opened the door to the rooftop and saw a girl crying?? Great way to start the day.

Y/n's POV

As I was crying suddenly the rooftop door opened I didnt even care who he/she is.

I just want someone to comfort me not ruin me...

Then I felt someone seating next to me, I wiped my tears and look to the person who was also looking at me hoping it was Jungkook. Even though I'm quite angry at him ober nothing..

And cant believe who I just saw......

New Student's POV

When I saw the girl crying I sat next to her.

And I saw her wipe her tears and look at me and by three seconds she was shookt.

"Hello "I said giving the best smile I can do.

"Why are you crying you're so beautiful so don't cry that will only make you look ugly. Nah just kidding you're beautiful either way. But sometimes its better to smile the problem off. Forget about it. Sure it'll hunt you but you can take care of it later. Give yourself time to relax."I said once again.

And finally she spoke.

"H-hi what are you doing here?"She said.

"Im a new transfered student" I said.

Y/n's POV

Omg what did I just see and heard is this a dream???

"Oh yeah I forgot"He said.

"Hi I'm Baekhyun and you are?"He said. Omg my bias from EXO is a new transfered student and is now talking to me Im so lucky. I thank my parents for letting me to study here.

"I'm Y/n"I said.

"Well Y/n nice to meet you, mind touring me around? Well once you're okay that is" He said.

"Sure. And thankyou I'm fine now."I said and stand up and we went downstairs and I toured him around.

While we were touring around we got to know each other.

Baekhyun's POV

Well she is a nice person I got to know her well.

So after she toured me we ate cause she said she was hungry after all of her crying.

So ofcourse I bought her food as a gift of making my first friend here.

So we sat at the table.

"So mind telling me why you were crying?"I said to her.

"Its just private matters about a friend yeah.."She said looking down.

What happend to her? But nah I wont interface.Not my problem. And if she doesn't want to sure then be it.

After we ate..

"Should we go to our classroom?"I said and to mention you we have the same classes, and she just nod and I followed her.

Y/n's POV

So we head back to our class and once we were already there I stopped making Baekhyun stopped also.

"What? Why'd you stop?"He said.

"Your fangirls might kill me"I said.

"Well that wont happen relax we're already friends. I'll protect you. I promise"He said.

"Who said we're friends I never agreed on it"I said jokingly.

"Aww Im so hurt"Baekhyun said jokingly.

And we went inside our classroom and...

The fudge.

"Y/n you missed many classes today and what's your reason?"My teacher said raising a brow.

"Uhmm"I said.

Then suddenly Baekhyun came from behind.

"Im sorry she was just touring me"He said and bow for apolagising.

"Oh ok nevermind then both of you seat down and we will start the class"Our teacher said.

And we both sat.

But I fell strange like someones staring at me nevermind that. Need to focus you know hehe.

Well so guys we have a new character.🎉🎉

Hehe so Y/n and Baekhyun are now close friends.

Who was staring at Y/n?

Well lets see that in the next chapter.

Lets go~~