Jung Eun dashed through the forest, not even once looking back. At his side, was his brother and Lee; his most trusted servant and best friend.

"Hyung... Where are we going?" his little brother asked. He seemed frightened by the look his elder was always giving. The forest was dark apart from the torch that Lee that gripped on tightly to.

"Far away from our mother," he replied, his eyes struggling to see the path ahead of them. They reached a dark road that seemed to lead into a wide valley.

"Prince Jung Eun, if I may suggest, there is a seperate road on the other side. It would be safer as I assume the queen has unheard of this area." Lee said. Jung Eun looked at the road ahead of them and looked back on Lee.

"As long as Bo Soon will stay safe," he said. Lee led them once again into the dark abyss of trees.

× × ×

"JIMINSSI!" she screamed. Jimin continued to read his book, his headphones firmly on. Jimin was used to things like these. They would eventually go away when you don't notice them.

"Stop ignoring me Goblin's groom. I know you can hear me," she said again. Jimin removed his headphones and dropped the book with a thud.

"I'm busy. Not now Jisoo. And stop calling me that, I've told you before" he said returning back to his book.

"Being dead is boring, Goblin's groom! Play with me!" she cried out loud. Sometimes when she cried, Jimin would be worried that his roommate would hear her constant wailing. However, he was now used to it.

"Oh go play with the other ghouls. I have things to do. That's what people alive do," he sneered at the moody ghoul. "Besides, I'm meeting up with someone very shortly." he said, making Jisoo disappear with a huff. Jimin smiled at himself cheerfully continued to read his book. At the moment, the door flung open.

"Jimin- who were you talking to? I heard you," Yoongi said as he barged in. He seemed quite confused to see no one.

"No one, were you eavesdropping on me?" Jimin said with an innocent smile. Yoongi gave him one of his signature poker faces.

"Why would I? Anyways, your gay ass friend is here again," Yoongi told him, sipping on a can of beer. Jimin scowled at him before rushing off to the front door. He peered through the peep hole as he excitedly opened the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!" Taehyung said, jumping up and down. Jimin thanked him and let him inside.

"Well you've texted me thousands of times," Jimin chuckled, "Do you have something planned?"

"I brought the tickets!" Taehyung said with flinging the papers around in his hand. Jimin held his hands and they both jumped together.

"We can finally see EXO live!" Jimin and Taehyung both cried.

"Wait let me pay you back," Jimin said, bringing out his wallet. Taehyung immediately shook his head.

"It's your birthday treat. You deserve it after working so hard," he gave another one of his iconic box smiles. Jimin grinned back. "Where's your roommate? It's awfully quiet here,"

"I don't know. He probably left," Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"I didn't see him go out the door?" Jimin shrugged although he knew all too well what was happening. Yoongi was still in the room, in fact. He wore his regular black coat, dark trousers but wore a mysterious black fedora hat. Jimin knew all too well who he was but he couldn't risk telling.

"So should we head out now?" Jimin suggested, pointing towards the front door. The younger boy nodded and they both headed outside.

As they walked through the corridor, they kept asking their selves where they would eat. "It'd be nice to try the cafè again," suggested Jimin as they both got into the elevator.

"Why there?" Taehyung asked again with his eyebrow raised. "There's someone cute there right?" Taehyung immediately started wiggling his eyebrows whilst giving Jimin one of his iconic smirks.

"NO," Jimin immediately replied pushing away Taehyung's jabbing fingers.

"Oh there is! Come on, you can tell me~" he snickered. Jimin kept shaking his head. The elevator doors suddenly opened and the two boys froze as a lady walked inside. Taehyung gave little side glances to his hyung before chuckling a little.

They had reached the ground floor when they stepped outside. They exited the building and went on their way to the car. "I did see someone thr last time we went there however," Jimin suddenly said.

"Aha! I knew it!"

"But not someone cute. Just, someone familiar," Jimin informed, still remembering the odd man he saw. He seemed so familiar even if all Jimin saw was his back. He just couldn't put on his finger who he saw and how he knew him. Perhaps he was another spirit but his aura seemed very alive.

"And he's cute right?" Taehyung said nudging him in the shoulder. Jimin rolled his eyes as he strapped on his seatbelt.

"Whatever you say, Tae"

× × ×

"This isn't the way to the cafè," Jimin pointed out as he noticed the view outside his window.

"Very well spotted, Sherlock" Taehyung replied, his one hand resting on the steering wheel and the other on his legs. "I have a surprise for you!"

They reached to a harbor next to a beach and Taehyung brought out a small box out of the boot of his car. "We're here Birthday boy!" he sang, opening Jimin's door for him.

"What a gentleman," Jimin sneered as he got out. He then noticed the small red box that the younger boy was holding. "The hell is that?"

"This is a box," Taehyung replied as they both started to walk closer to the sea.

"Yes, Tae, I can see it's a box. What's inside?"

"Why don't you open it" Taehyung said with a cheeky smile, passing the box on to his hyung. Jimin was confused, unsure of what could be inside. Knowing Taehyung, there could have been worms or a spider inside.

"Wow, Tae..." was all he could say. Inside the box was a small cake and on it said a message.

happy birthday jimin~ would you be my boyfriend?

Jimin looked up from the box and stared directly at Taehyung. He wore a magnificent grin. A grin too precious to break.

"Taehyung..." Jimin said again. Taehyung's smile faltered. "I love you and everything but..."

"Jiminssi..."

"I'm so sorry." Jimin murmured. Taehyung didn't need to say a word to let his hyung know what he was feeling. He could already feel the tears gushing out. Jimin couldn't bare to see him like this.

"It's okay," he said and then walked away.

× × ×

Goal: 15 Votes and a few comments?

I'm not good at emotional scenes. Sorry if it was cringey af. Please stay tuned for the next chapter 😉