please support this book by voting!

Jung-Eun stood still in front of Bo Soon. He had no weapon in his hand. He was defeated but he wouldn't let his brother die. "Kill me please. But don't harm my brother," he cried out.

"I'm so sorry," repeated Lee, tears shimmering in his eyes. He held his sword and approached Jung-Eun. "I hope you can forgive me,"

Jung-Eun only had a split second to react before the sword was lunged straight into his chest. He felt pain and despair but then it all disappeared.

He couldn't hear his brother crying anymore. He couldn't hear the crackle of the lit torches. He couldn't hear the sobbing of Lee.

He felt like he was nothing. And a white bright light engulfed him.

× × ×

Jimin couldn't stop thinking about what had happened in the chicken barbeque restaurant. It had took him weeks to just find a simple job like that. He had gotten a job in the longest time in forever. He was not going to waste his opportunity.

Jimin thought hard. He had never seen the restaurant before. There wasn't even a customer inside the restaurant when he went inside. He even managed to get the job in less than ten minutes.

It seemed like a miracle. It seemed like something out of a dream. It was like his wish was granted. His memories went back to the man he had met in the seaside on his birthday. He seemed so strange. He was sure he was probably some other spirit.

But something kept agitating Jimin at the back of his mind.

The ghosts kept calling him the goblin's groom. Then this man shows up on his nineteenth birthday all of a sudden just after Jimin had blown out his candles. "AHH!" Jimin exclaimed before rushing to the kitchen. He took out a lighter from a drawer and lit it.

"I hope this works," he said to himself before closing his eyes and blowing. As soon as his eyes opened, the man stood once again in front of him. Except, he only wore boxer shorts and a towel wrapped around him.

"The fuc- YOU AGAIN!" he said, pointing at Jimin. He had realised the revealing clothes he was wearing and covered himself completely with the towel. "You summoned me again!"

"It does work!" Jimin shouted with a bright grin. No one else was in the apartment so he wasn't afraid of being beaten up by Yoongi.

"Why did you summon me at such a late hour?" he asked once again, his eyes glaring now. Jimin stood up straight, noticing some slight skin still showing.

"I wanted to thank you for getting me that job at the chicken restaurant. Also to ask your name," Jimin said, "You left without even a proper introduction,"

"And you think now is a perfect time to introduce ourselves?" the man asked, directing to his state of clothes.

"I mean, I don't see why not" Jimin smirked and gave a chuckle. He couldn't help but laugh. He had to admit, this nameless man was quite cute.

"If I say my name, can I go back and fricking change my clothes?"

"Of course," Jimin replied with a smile. Not lying, Jimin was admiring the view he was getting.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, the infamous Goblin"

And then he vanished without leaving a single trace.

× × ×

"What the hell do you need now?" Jungkook asked, now wearing a grey hoodie and grey sweatpants. He had his hands crossed and a toothbrush in his hand.

"Oooh it works too," Jimin said, holding up his phone showing a digital candle on the screen. It had just been lit. "Hi Jungkook,"

"Was that seriously just it?" Jungkook asked in disgust. "Peace out hoe, I'm out,"

"WAIT!" Jimin shouted. He didn't want Jungkook to leave so easily. Not when he had so many questions in his mind. Jungkook gave him a blank expression as if to ask 'What?'.

"You said something about being the Goblin last time," Jimin explained.

"Yes, I'd rather not talk about that," he quickly replied but then looked suspiciously at Jimin. "You said the ghosts tell you all about me. Are you like some grim reaper?"

"I don't know..." Jimin confessed, "Ever since I was little, I've been seeing sprits everywhere," Jimin wasn't usually this open to people but since Jungkook said he was a Goblin, he wasn't at all afraid. Ever since his mother's incident, he had been seeing spirits left and right. At first, Jimin was terrified and clueless on what was going on. He gradulally adjusted as time went by, yet he would still be surprised whenever he met a new sprit.

"You said something as well," Jungkook said, focused on trying to understand what was going on. "You said the ghosts told you all about me..."

"What did they say?" Jimin suggested before Jungkook could finish his sentence. He nodded. "He said you were to live an immortal life and that you have been seeking your bride ever since you were punished,"

"But you saw me yesterday. Something doesn't add up, it just doesn't make sense how you could see me," He said sitting down now on the couch. Jimin put his hand to his heart and faked a groan.

"I am hurt Jeon Jungkook," Jimin faked but then smiled directly afterwards.

"They didn't say anything else?" Jungkook asked, bringing back the topic. 'Geez, this guy was pushy' thought Jimin.

"They keep calling me something. I don't know what you'd think because you'd probably get weirded out and not talk to me but it's just that-"

"Just. Tell. Me. Jimin."

"They call me the Goblin's groom'"

× × ×

Goal: 8 votes and 3 comments?

HUEHUEHUEHUE