please support the story by voting and commenting! :>

Jimin was startled by the sudden appearance of Jisoo in the room once again. "Boo!" She screamed.

"Stop doing that, I swear to God." Jimin cried out. His initial reaction would be to slam her with a pillow but he knew that it would just go straight theough her.

"You can't stop the inevitable." She joked. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Haha very funny," Jimin mocked, sitting up straight from his bed. Jisoo started to jump on his bed. It seemed to be ironic how she couldn't touch anything but whenever making mischief, she could somehow touch everything. "Stop bouncing, Jisoo. I have to get ready."

"Aww but we haven't talked in ages." She cooed, jumping harder on the bed. Jimin knew it was best to just ignore her if he wanted her to stop.

"Hey, I have a question." Jimin suddenly raised his voice.

"At your service!" She said and sat beside him instantly, almost a little too eager. She was wearing an oversized cream coloured sweater dress today with stains of blood splattered all over her.

"You always called me the Goblin's groom," Jimin started. "But how did you know?"

"To be honest, Jimin, it's practically printed on your forehead that you are." Jisoo said. "You can see ghosts and you have this aura around you. An aura that screams that you've been blessed by the Goblin before."

"Have you ever met him?"

"No, but I've heard stories about him. He's the kindest man a ghoul or human could ever meet and always ready to give up his own life for others. He has a heart of pure gold, some say." Jisoo explained, her eyes lighting up. "He just makes my pussy tingle just thinking about him."

"And that's my cue to leave." Jimin said, scooting away from the ghost and rushing off towards the exit of his bedroom. He grabbed his small shoulder bag, his denim jacket and a white cap.

"Bye Jisoo, try to hang out with the other ghouls today." Jimin shouted before closing the door behind him. Jisoo managed to sneak a raspberry before Jimin could close the door.

Yoongi was asleep on the couch, his phone plastered on his right cheek. Jimin giggled and proceeded to take a picture of him. Before he could do so, Yoongi opened his eyes.

"If you even take out your phone, I will murder you." He sternly muttered loud enough for Jimin to retreat and giggle as he left the apartment. "LOCK THE DOOR!" Jimin heard Yoongi shout from inside.

"SORRY!" Jimin shouted in response locking the door tight.

~

Jimin sat patiently in the cafe in the same spot as before. Even though there wad a heater inside the cafe, he felt the need to wear the denim jacket he took earlier. In his head, he constantly repeated several ways he could greet Taehyung. He had no idea how he managed to meet him again but he knew that he didn't want to lose his best friend.

He was startled by a figure standing in front of him in dark clothing. "Taehyung," Jimin said, standing up at once. They both exchanged awkward glances. Taehyung waved at him.

"Hi Jimin." Taehyung responded. He sat down in front of him, taking out his bag and bringing out several books.

"I ordered you a mocha," Jimin said. Taehyung expressed his gratitude and then focused his gaze on his school books. "So, uhmm, about the other day-"

"Jimin," Taehyung interrupted him, "let's start reviewing."

"But I just wanted to say that-"

"No, it can wait after your exams. I'll help you study." Taehyung spoke out once again. Jimin could notice how Taehyung was avoiding eye contact with him as much as possible. He didn't want his best friend to react this way around him but at the same time, he had no idea what to say or do.

"We're still best friends, aren't we?" Jimin asked, happy that Taehyung finally let him finish his sentence. It was as if Taehyung was hesitating to answer the question. He looked up at Jimin and looked back down. "I've missed you, Tae."

Taehyung seemed to hesitate for a while but looked directly at Jimin and finally smiled.

"I've missed you too."

~
kind of a short update im sorry but last day of tests tomorrow before we have a break so ill be more active updating :>

pls remember to vote and if you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments ;)