Part Seven.

Third Person POV

"Do you have everything Gray?"  Luke was asking the same question for the fourth time in the last 20 minutes.

"Luke, I swear... Yes, I have everything."  Grayson says exasperatedly.

They were going to be doing media stuff for Duke Blue Planet all day.  They needed to have nice clothes to do their hype video, multiple sets of their uniforms, and any other extras they wanted for pictures.  It was all kind of exhausting in reality.  Grayson recalls how excited he was for it when he was a freshman, but every year it felt more and more like an inconvenience.

At Cameron the DBP crew was finishing the set up for filming, it was just a simple blue backdrop.  Music could be heard loudly through speakers already, surely Grayson and Luke were the last two to arrive.  One of the media guys informed them that they were filming in order by year in school.  So freshman would be going first and seniors going last.  They were going to be doing some shots individually then in groups, so this was going to take pretty much all day. 

Grayson was sitting in a chair as the Freshman started their filming.  He was going between watching them and reading through preseason predictions on his phone when Luke sits down next to him.

"So..."  Luke starts, obviously having something to say.

Grayson locks his phone and turns to face the blond, "So... what?"

"I may or may not have forgot to grab our white jerseys off their hangers..." he smiles nervously, twirling his hair through his fingers.

"Seriously, Luke?  You said we had everything!"

"I forgot we had them hanging up, ok?  We aren't going to have time to go get them..."

Luke stands up quickly, "Never mind.  I have an idea!"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Natalie's POV

"Alright..."  I whisper to myself as I adjust the micropipette.  I was trying a new type of gene therapy that involved flushing the brain tissue with a neural stimulant.  It wasn't much of a cure, but if it worked, it was a move in the right direction.  I held up my first tissue sample test tube and slowly added my solution.  Since it was Saturday no one else was in the lab.  So I could work at a good pace and spread out over a few work stations.  I had been in here most of the morning because I didn't sleep well.  It had been two days and I hadn't heard from Caleb since Thursday night.  I also hadn't heard from Grayson since then, which is odd because that night we seemed to be getting along just fine.

I slowly swirl my three experimental tubes, I had three different ages of brain tissue that were at the same stage of disease.  I pick up my fourth tube, the control tube I was going to use as my benchmark and swirl it slowly.  I must have been more concentrated than I thought because my phone lit up with a shrill ring, causing me to jump.  Thank god I held on to the test tube, I really am not in the mood to clean up broken glass.

I pick my phone, seeing Luke's name on the screen.

I huff, "This better be important Luke."

"I don't have time for your attitude Nat, this is an emergency." he says rushed.

I begin to panic slightly, "What do you mean emergency?  Is everyone ok?  Are you ok?  Is Grayson ok?"

I frown when I hear him chuckle, "OK, so it's not that kind of emergency.  Everyone is fine, but, well, long story short I need to you go get some stuff from G and I's apartment."