Giggly Girls and Human Errors

Okay, okay, okay. I'M SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. I went to Disney and I meant to publish another chapter before I left, but I ran out of time. Thanks for bearing with me though!

This chapter has also been a bitch to write. Like, how do you transition out of one of your favorite chapters? Very awkwardly, that's how. I think I'm going to start writing in advance again so there's more frequent updates like before.

But would you guys prefer more frequent updates and shorter chapters, or longer chapters but less frequent updates? I'd like to be able to do both, but I'm pulling 14 hour shifts here and it's a tricky balancing act. 

And THANK YOU FOR READING. It's SO cool to see the views growing every day. I never though babbling for my own comfort would reach so many people! Please do comment and favorite. I love, love, love reading comments and talking to you guys.

Again, if you ever need support, please text GO to 741741. Super nice text support line and very speedy! Like, hardly ever waiting and awesome for people with social anxiety. Stay safe out there, guys!

Last but TOTALLY not least... I'M SEVEN MONTHS SELF HARM FREE!!!! FRICK YEAH!! LONGEST I'VE EVER, EVER BEEN. WOO!!!!

Anyway, on with the story...

To say Casey donkey-kicking Dean had intensified their dynamic was an understatement; both brothers had tried pulling the contents of her dream from her, but Casey changed the subject whenever they brought it up. "It was just a bad dream" apparently wasn't an acceptable answer. She'd tried "clowns and midgets" and "howler monkeys", but that didn't work either, so she stopped trying to make up believable fake dreams and moved on, much to Sam and Dean's annoyance. She could hear them whispering about her when her back was turned. She knew they'd told Castiel, even though she'd asked them not to. He'd starting texting her again, checking up on her or, supposedly, to ask how their hunt was going. 

Casey was stuck sitting in Baby while the boys were in a frat house that pounded with music. She knew that she was only fifteen, but what she'd gotten from movies and by questioning college kids so many times was that they didn't particularly care about the corruption of minors. The urge to go inside was intense. She'd repeatedly been touching the door handle, daring herself to go inside. She didn't even want to drink or rebel, especially after Dean had given her that shot of whiskey, but just wanted to be included. She was always stuck in the car while her brothers were out doing the fun part of any job. It wouldn't be a surprise if they asked her to stay in the car while they adventured to the sub basement without her. 

Focusing on her irritation, Casey almost missed noticing the drunken couple stumbling out of the house. The girl was tall and brunette and had a full chest and Casey felt a pang of jealousy. Because of her mother and the constant exercising (and the fact that she was merely fifteen, which she didn't seem to consider), Casey's bust was a bit smaller. She figured it was lacking some of what the college girl had, forcing envy to poke its head out of her heart before she managed to shove it back down. She pulled out the neck of her shirt and looked down. Everything looked the same as it had before and she groaned, then tried comforting herself with the fact that she knew she had amazing legs and that it was easier for her than Bigtits McGee to find a swimsuit top. It was a small consolation, but it made her feel better about herself. 

Then she realized, while watching the blatantly intoxicated girl hang around the man's neck and watching him sloppily kiss her, that they might be exactly who she was looking for. When they started stumbling down the street toward the sub, Casey started the car and pulled out her phone to call one of her brothers. Considering it was a college party with lonely women and free alcohol, she figured Dean would, most likely, be too preoccupied to pick up his phone.