Chapter 2

Chapter 2

                                                                                        Cathedral

                                                                                Seal_of_the_West

                                                                                         Part 1

The dawn finally arrived, lighting the whole world from hours of darkness. Also, as early as this day a young boy walk towards the entrance of the town of San Miguel. His whole body is covered by a brown cloth from his head down to his ankles so no one can really identify who he is. He keep on staring at the few houses behind the entrance like he is very familiar with the small town.

He raise his hand from the cloth, trying to see if even in this form, there is a chance that he can pass through the barrier protecting the City of the Sun. However, when his finger tip met the invisible barrier, he was pushed back with a powerful force that he is familiar with but at the same time, he's not used to it.

Looking at his hand, he noticed that the finger he used to touch the barrier are now releasing black smoke, indicating that his ability to recover wounds were now in use.

"Still the same... However much weaker."

"Yah know, yah can ask me if you really wanted to visit San Miguel." A voice from behind cut down his thoughts. "Its been a while, old friend!"

"So you decided to stay in San Miguel, Sunflower?"

"Stop callin' me by that name, Cress! I keep on tellin' yah, it's Zack!"

"You might already know but Cressent is dead."

"So yer sayin' that I'm talkin' to a ghost right now?" he said, jumping off from his seat and walking near the boy. "Lookie here, no matter what form yah have right at this very moment, yer still usin' the body of Moon Beauty Cressent. Yah can't just say to me that an old friend suddenly 'died' after being turned to a vampire by Hel. Did I awready drill that on yer head like a year ago?"

"... Tsk. Your accent just got worst."

"Oh yeah, yer sister is on her way to Cathedral right now."

"So you met her?"

"Yep. The whole town really likes to talk about her so she's pretty hard to miss. Also, no matter how similar yah two are in appearance, she's not that fun to tease as you do. So much for waiting for a long time to met her."

"I was supposed to ask you why did she leave the town so early but I think I know why."

"So yer lookin' after her?"

"..." he didn't reply.

"Okay, Okay, I get it already. The magic right? So yah can enter San Miguel?"

"..." Another silence.

"Fine. I'm on it." Zack sighed as he raised his giant staff in the air. The orb on the staff glowed with a blue color before the light pass down to Black. "There. All done. Enjoy scroll-"

"Shh!" Black stopped his sentence by putting a hand on Zack's lips. "Were being watched."

In less than a minute, couple of undead appeared out of nowhere to the front of Black and Zack. From Skeletons, Boks and giant bees, they have them. Sure it's already daytime but the amount of sunlight is not enough to dissolve the Boks out of the group.