Jealousy is not a game I suggest you play with

♫ Back when Mark Whalberg was Marky Mark ♫

 ♫This is how we used to make the party start ♫

Cali's POV

Ok so I don't know what Johnny's deal is but one minute I see him and Mark looking all friendly and the next Mark is all over some freshman who looks like an ugly version of Kim Kardashian.

What is he playing at? 

Is he trying to make me jealous?!

Because it's fucking working.

And now that whorebag is wrapping her arms around him and kissing his neck and I don't know who's head I want to rip off more.

And the worst part is I just can't stop staring.

''Baby let's go for a walk'' Scott says as he wraps his arms around my waist and starts walking forward.

I take a long look at Mark and Kim - Whoredashian.

''Sure baby''

Two can play at this game.

                                                                                             ***

Mark's POV

I'll kill him. If it's the last thing I do, I'll kill him. I should've done more damage. I should've ripped his head off.

Let me explain.

So after Johnny's ''brilliant'' advice which wasn't so fucking brilliant afer all considering the night ended with Cali in tears, and Scott with a broken nose and a black eye.

I saw Cal walk off with him after she furiously stared at me and the freshman I was flirting with in order to make her jealous.

I know.

Real fucking mature Mark.

Anyway, I just had this bad bad feeling when I saw them walk off together. I ignored it at first but as time carried on the feeling kept pressing me and bugging me so I followed the path they took into the woods. And I saw him with his disgusting hands all over her while she kept asking him to stop and trying to push him away, and this motherfucker wouldn't let go.

So I flipped.

I've lost it three times in my life.

The first time I was 13 years old, and I hurt a kid so bad he spent 2 weeks in hospital. The second  I blinded a man in one eye and was sentenced to two years in jail though I was let go after two months. The third was tonight.

I grabbed that motherfucker and just lost it. Completely and utterly lost it and Cali just couldn't keep screaming and crying.

By the time everybody showed up I didn't even notice, I didn't even care. All I wanted to do was to kill him. I literally could've killed him if Jake hadn't of shown up and dragged me off him.

''Mark let go, you need to leave before the damage is worse, look at him Marky, look at him'' Jake said calmly in my ear.

I suddenly got this flashback of meeting Jake in prison. Seeing that look in his eye that let me no he was just as scared as I was. The first time I defended him in a fight and the first time he defended me. The absence of judgment when I told him what I'd done to end up there.

And then I looked down.

I looked down at the blonde kid with blue eyes who's pupils had dilated and who's face was bruised and bloody. 

And then I saw how everybody else was looking at me.

Like I was a monster.

And truth be told, despite all the things I'd done, despite all the people I'd hurt, that was the first moment where I truly felt like one.

And then I looked up and I saw Cali.

And for the first time I saw the resemblance between her and her brother. The look in her eyes reminded me of Gatsby and how he believed in and understood someone in the way they wished to be understood and believed in, and how she too had that ability.

She didn't judge me.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what she was thinking or feeling

But she wasn't judging me.

And at that moment, I couldn't of asked for anything more.

                                                                                          ***

Jake's POV

I love him to death, don't get me wrong he's like my brother. But he's an idiot.

What was Mark thinking?

I don't understand what he's playing at. Going after Cali, I mean, did he really think I wasn't going to find out?!

We live in the same house! My room is on top of hers!

*knock knock*

''Hey man'' Mark said solemnly walking in to my room. 

''You fucked up buddy'' I replied honestly as Mark plonked down onto a chair.

''How bad is he?''

''He's pretty fucking bad, thank god he's not in hospital and his parent's aren't in town'' I said monotonously.

''I took it too far'' Mark said definitively.

''Damn right you took it too far, not only is that my sister you're chasing, you goddamned nearly killed her boyfriend'' 

Mark's head looked up in shock.

''Jesus Mark I'm not an idiot, It's obvious'' I said angrily.

''I don't know what else to say. I'm really fucking sorry Jake. I really am. I mean it. You've done so much for me, I didn't mean to fuck it all up'' he replied in the most emotional tone I'd ever heard from him. Mark is a great actor but I sensed it was real.

''You're not good enough for her'' I said, because it was true.

''I know''.

                                                                                    ***

Cali's POV

I felt as though I should've been mad at Mark, you know?

I mean he did almost kill my boyfriend and all.

But I wasn't mad at him in the slightest. More worried. I didn't want him to leave. It was at this moment I started to realize I may have been falling in love with him.

And then guess who walks through the door!

''Don't speak, just sit'' I said calmly as Mark walked his way to the bed confused. ''I'm not mad at you, no doubt you took it way too far tonight. But I know it came from a good place. I know you were trying to protect me, and I can't get angry at you for that, because I know it's your twisted way of showing you care''.

''Cali I love you. I'm completely and utterly in love with you, and despite the fact that I know what I did was wrong, I would've done the exact same thing if it'd happened all over again'' he replied truthfully.

I sat there shocked. He loved me.

''It's you and me Marky Mark, together''.