Broken Memories (Death Note FanFiction)

I DO NOT OWN this idea myself, to sum it up Walking_Dead_Dani the original creator of this story deleted her account, I'm her friend I SWEAR I'm not lying but she really wanted me to continue the writing for her. No she is not dead and neither is Wade. Wade was long done with Wattpad and Dani's condition worsened and just lost interest in writing ( makes me want to cry T_T )

( different about )

ABOUT:

As Kyle grew up her parents way of acting towards her changed, soon they started to abuse and cut her. One night as Kyles mom goes off on a tangent and almost kills her daughter, grief stricken her mother's eyes where opened enough to confess and they lost their daughter. In a lack of blood situation, Kyle passes out and awakens in a hospital to meet Watari and L himself. Kyle changes her name soon to Variel and goes with them. Story also includes two other OC's Axel and Hiromi.

____

The three OC bio's are Dani's and so are the first six chapters.

I DO NOT OWN DEATH NOTE THEIR CREATORS DO, Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata.

For her I'm also will be adding an extra chapter of  Way's to annoy death note characters

For her :-) she worked hard on it making sure it was original and had new ways to annoy them.