Chapter 6

Watari and L ended up having to leave to go back to work on their case. That was when I had the pleasure to meet Rodger, apparently he is in charge of the children while Watari and L is gone. Might I say that they think I stare way too much at people now, but I couldn't hep it or control it yet. Those eyes that Sason gave me, technical "that I had made the deal for" I'm not quiet sure how to use them 100% it may sound weird but I just see random names and numbers everywhere; Thinking of it, its most likely the names, and lifespans of people like he briefly explained before he left me. Watari is really, Quiltish Wammy; so Wammy comes from his last name? So is he the main founder of Wammy's House for special orphans ( that is what I was told be a few child when I was temporarily left in a hallway for a few moments ), L wasn't around too much, only the top 5 successors or so have the privilege to meet him in person so I was never able to see him or focus long enough to get a good enough look at him. Everyone I have seen who has told me an name its an alias of some sorts no one here at all goes by their real name. Guessing its having to do with being in line for L's successors and  him being wanted by criminals not well liked. Rodger even seemed like he didn't even want to be here at all! Why would he be partners with Watari if he doesn't even like children, the hell is going on here really?

----

Watari had to leave real quick so I was left alone in the office with Rodger.

"Mr. Rodger."

"You can call me just  Rodger, what is it Variel?"

"What made you and Watari become partners." He gave me a funny look.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Not that I want to be rude but you don't seem like a child type person,"

"...."

"Let me explain."

"Okay." He wasn't is a god mood to have this conversation.

"You just don't seem to like children alot, meaning why would you work where children live 24/7? Don't get me wrong you seem like a nice guy but not a family man how did you end up working here?" Hes is giving me that I can't believe that you had the guts to say this to my face look.

"I'm also guessing that aren't well liked by the children most of them want to tell you off and ask you the same question correct?" As Rodger was about to answer Watari came in with another child a girl who looked a little older than me, "This is Linda she is going to show you to your room, I have to go back so this is goodbye for now Variel." As he was leaving I had to finish with Rodger "We will finish this conversation another time." Me and Linda walked out of his office and down the corridor guessing to the main area to get to the dorms and such, I mean this is such a beautiful and large orphanage.

"What where you and Rodger talking about?" This girl seems really perky and nosey.

"I wanted to know what made him become partners with Watari." She looked shocked.

"Oh my gosh! A lot of kids what to ask him that same question but none of them have the guts to say something in case they make him really made."

"Oh, so I guess that explains that look he gave me after I asked him that I can't believe you just said that."

"I was wondering why did you call yourself Variel?"

"Well i guess it's because of m-" We walked into a main part with a whole bunch of kids who got real quiet when they saw me. Linda was a bit worried, I guess shes just very sensitive. Since I was following her when she stopped I had to stop too, its when we both heard all the whispering and talking about me.

"I don't know much but she's called Variel."

"I heard L picked her personaly!"

"She's a bit older than Near, Mello, and Matt." Those three again.

Broken Memories (Death Note FanFiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें