Character profile Variel

Basics:

Female

Known as : Kyle

Alias / nick names : V , Variel

Full name : Kyle Mariah Sanders

Current Age : 14

Hometown : Hollywood

Parents : May and John Sanders

Siblings : None

Looks:

Hair color : Dark mixture of black and midnight blue

Hair type : Down below her bust ( chest ) choppy layered

Eye color : Ocean blue ( Lightens / dulls when sad or very depressed, darkens when mad and aggravated)

Height : 5'3"

Current Info:

Current City :  Winchester

Type of housing :  Wammy's House orphanage

Lives with :  Children Rodger teachers Axel (roommate)

Job :  L successor / detective

Favorites:

Food :  Spaghetti

Music :  Any genre ( more acoustic )

Movie :  Doesn't have one

Sport :  Football ( American not soccer )

Hobbies : Playing guitar, writing

Extra:

Pets :  Never had one

Disabilities : Mental disorder: Bi-Polar II, borderline personality disorder, Major depression disorder, Hypomania.

Special circumstances :  Can now access files needed ( FBI, CIA...etc ), passports, tickets...etc

Goal :  Recover and become fully stable

Best Qualities:

Personality :  Sweet, shy, caring ( You will understand in later chapters )

Behavior : Quiet, creative

Habits : ----

Relationships : Can easily make a new friend

Worst Qualities:

Personality : Loud, uncontrollable, rude, uncaring, reckless

Behavior : Problems regulating emotions and thoughts, impulsive and reckless behavior, and unstable relationships with other people.

Habits : Repeating herself, refusing to speak

Relationships :  Loses trust, friends, memories, and plans fast

Theme song(s)

- 1: Megurine Luka Until the Bitter End original song           -----> Over there in media

- 2: Within Temptation See who I am

-3: Trance sadness Mario Lopez

She is able to write with both hands each fluently and well, but is seen writing with her right hand more often. As she grew up she parents fought a lot so Kyle would always have noice going on around her, when things would get very physical and silence aproached thats mostly about the time they would come into her room. As she has grown a bit she is very afraid of complete slince and will have an air filter or music playing late at night or when she is alone. Kyle was not the luckiest being born into an abusive family, genes and DNA caught up with her through her sanity out the window right underneath the garbage truck. As Only being 14 she hasn't experienced everything that can happen with these disorders. As her memory indeed is fried in areas she has the ability to read 2000 words per minutes and is able to identify and memories important information. As she deals with her borderline personally disorder it is difficult for her to make friends taking away these disorders would still leave her shy and quiet but that's not how she is. As growing up Variel is almost killed by her mother one night leading to being hospitalized and being taken to Wamm'y house for special talented children to grow up and become a successor of L the famous detective. Variel learns that her school life in Hollywood is very different to an high expectation orphanage as children' personalities are different and more twisted than normal.

Nothing is really considered normal in Variels book though she is indeed aware of her Bi-polar II and MMD ( major depression disorder) but as different cases and have been abused as a young child a brain injury caused by a father's drunken rage caused a rare and special type of mental illness where all of here illnesses are not constant and come episodes some lasting from a few minutes to a week. Sadness, grief, or even rage could cause longer episodes to be vulgar and uncontrollable, as only her parents and some scary underground doctor know. As Watari and L tried to pull up information on Kyle's life they could not get much background. They are unaware of her metal illnesses, and Variel is unaware of her borderline personality disorder. Her hypomania is more or less a fancy word for her bipolar disorder is characterized by mood and behavior. "Hypomania is a state of mind, mood and behavior that may express itself as unusual gaiety, excitement, flamboyance or irritability. In addition, hypomania is accompanied by such behaviors as restlessness, talking nonstop, feeling fresh on only a few hours of sleep, furious focus on a single activity or being much too easily distracted, and/or a variety of other symptoms. The diagnostic criteria for a hypomanic episode are quite specific, but the way the symptoms appear can vary widely from one person to another."