Chapter 2 - "Welcome To Our World"

Diana's outfit: 

Her hairstyle: 

3rd Person P.O.V
On the Isle of the Lost, a purple haired girl was spray painting a logo of Maleficent with the words LONG LIVE EVIL in the middle.

They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad

Mal, daughter of Maleficent, sang as she jumped down from the boxes she had been standing on. She pushed past two people, purposefully bumping into them, smirking when she did so. A boy jumped down from the roof near to where Mal was.

A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home

Jay, son of Jafar, sang as he climbed down a ladder, opened a door and disappeared into the tunnel behind it. A blonde haired girl went strutting along the top of a table, making people move their food before she stepped in it.

So I got some mischief
In my blood Can you blame me?
I never got no love

Diana, daughter of Peter Pan, sang as she jumped off the table and ducked under a railing, smiling flirtatiously at a boy who was staring at her. A boy with black and white hair appeared through a window. They think I'm callous A lowlife hood I feel so useless

They think I'm callous
A lowlife hood
I feel so useless

Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil, sang as he stole a cleaner's handkerchief and caught an apple thrown in the air before taking a bite out of it and throwing it back over his shoulder

"Misunderstood!" The five Descendants shouted together at the same time. Mal, Evie and Diana walked down an alley, singing, their voices interesting to hear.

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all
Welcome to my wicked world
Wicked world

All five of the Descendants entered the back alley, shoving a fence open and proceeding to havoc in the courtyard they had entered while they sang, ignoring all the shouts of protest they were receiving as they knocked people over, pulled down clotheslines, jumped onto and over things and knocking over baskets full of clothes.

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next
Like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

They grabbed sticks and began hitting empty buckets, creating a tune as they ran. They raced through an underground tunnel, laughing as they hit their sticks on pipes and generally making a lot of noise before splitting up to cause more chaos.

Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just...unique

Mal sang as she spray painted a large purple M on a curtain without looking before shoving it aside. Jay walked along beams in the ceiling before flipping off them and landing in front of a table.

What, me, a traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?

Jay innocently pretended to pour tea for the couple sitting at the table before he jumped over the table, taking the teapot and the tablecloth with him.

So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart
I made you hurt

Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen, sang as she moved through a tent full of scarves. She pulled the scarf right off the merchant's neck, causing him to spin around and become dizzy. Diana ran through a fruit market, causing havoc, just the way she liked it. She jumped up on a table and casually kicked over a basket of peaches before dropping a basket on a person's head.

The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" All five Descendants shouted. Ruby swiped an apple and jumped onto a moving cart, throwing hay at the appleseller when she demanded the apple back. Diana laughed as the cart moved away with her on it.

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world
Wicked world

Mal, Evie and Diana sang as they watched Jay swinging on the movable lumber beam that Carlos was pulling along. The five then raced out into the marketplace, making the townsfolk panic due to the Descendants' reputation of being terrifying when causing chaos. The five scared them away before dancing with the few brave enough to stay behind as they began their final verse.

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next
Like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

The kids laughed after the dance. Mal blew a strand of purple hair out of her face while Ruby brushed her brown hair behind her ears. At sixteen years old, she now looked like a female version of her father, Peter Pan. A mother walked past with her cart. A baby was sitting inside, holding a lollipop, which Mal took. The crowd laughed when Mal held it up. Diana gave Mal a high five. The two had been best friends ever since they first met at age seven. Suddenly, the crowd screamed and ran away as a number of burly troll guards appeared. Mal turned around, knowing exactly who it was.

"Hi Mom." Mal said. Maleficent appeared from behind two burly guards, pushing them aside.
"Stealing candy Mal? I'm so disappointed." Maleficent said. For a moment, Mal looked hurt. Diana waited until Maleficent turned away before deciding to help Mal out.
"Tell her it was from a baby." Diana whispered in Mal's ear. Mal nodded and turned back to her mother.
"It was from a baby." Mal said hopefully. Maleficent smiled.
"Aha! That's my nasty little girl." She said. Mal smiled and handed the candy to Maleficent. Mal's smile turned into a frown when Maleficent
spat on it and stuck it under her arm before handing it to the nearest troll guard.
"Give it back to the dreadful creature." Maleficent commanded.
"Mom." Mal started to say but Maleficent cut her off.
"It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between being mean and truly evil." Maleficent said, gesturing around to the island of villains.
"When I was your age, I was cursing-" Maleficent said.
"Cursing entire kingdoms." Mal and Diana finished.

"We know because you tell us this at least seven times every day. Which is cool because it sounds fun as well as truly evil." Diana added. While she liked being evil, she preferred to be mischievous, just like her father.
"I'm just trying to teach you the thing that really counts - how to be me." Maleficent said.
"I know that. And I'll do better." Mal said. The other four Descendants watched the argument between mother and daughter until Maleficent suddenly smiled.
"Oh. There's news. I buried the lead! You five have been chosen to go to a different school. In Auradon. Auradon Prep." Maleficent said. At the mention of the name, Evie, Jay, Diana and Carlos tried to run away. Evie, Jay and Carlos were caught by the troll guards but Diana was quicker. She used one of them as a springboard and vaulted over their heads before jumping up onto the roof of the nearest stall, where she was out of reach.
"What? I'm not going to a boarding school full of prissy pink princesses." Mal said.
"And perfect princes. Ugh." Evie amended her mistake when Mal gave her a look.
"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. My mom said they're vicious, rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carlos said.
"I don't do uniforms. Unless they're leather. You get what I mean?" Jay said.

"I suppose Diana has an opinion as well." Maleficent said. At the mention of her name, Diana appeared from her hiding spot. Inside, Diana was jumping for joy that King Beast was finally fulfilling the promise he had made to her ahd her father nine years ago, that they would get them off the Isle of the Lost. But Diana knew she couldn't show that so she faked her opinion. After all, Diana was a skilled liar, thanks to her father, Peter Pan.
"They took me from my friends and family and then abandoned me and my father here. Do I need a better reason than that not to go?" Diana asked, jumping down from the rooftop, jumping off a troll guard that she happened to land on before gracefully landing next to Evie.
"Yeah Mom. We're not going." Mal said.
"You're thinking small. It's all about world domination. Knuckleheads." Maleficent said to her troll guards before turning and walking away.
Looking over her shoulder, she called in a sing-song voice.
"Mal!" The five Descendants reluctantly followed, knowing they were not getting out of going to Auradon.