Chapter 7 - "The Beginning of The Chaos"

~*~*~ Storybrooke, Mr. Gold Pawnbroker & Antiquities Dealer ~*~*~

Diana: WOAH WOAH WOAH ... Hold up!!! There's a chance to do WHAT???
Mr. Gold: To brake the curse on your twin brother dearie *says as he opens a book and shows her a picture of a very powerful magic stone*
Felix: La piedra de los sueños
Henry: La What?
Jefferson: The Stone Of Dreams. A powerful magic stone that grands wishes
Emma: Do we know where it is?
Mr. Gold: Yes but it they won't give it to us without a fight. It's located in the treasury under the school called " The Asylum of the Beast "
Mary Margaret: And why wouldn't they give it to us? If we explaine maybe they would understand
Hook: Hardly. They still don't trust us. If they knew why we are really here they will engage a war with us
David: Maybe but that doesn't mean we won't get in one if they catch us there.
Mr. Gold: IF they catch us. But still we knew what we were going to get into when we started this mission. Do we still agree we are ALL going to continue it?
Everyone: YES
Mr. Gold: Then it's settled but we have to break Pan out first since we know the King won't let him go just like that even over a promise.
Fellix: Why? Does he have something against him that we don't know about?
Mr. Gold: Unfortunately, yes. He has more missions for Pan, but our time here is running out , and if we don't get him out, Pan will remain in captivity forever.
Emma: So we need a diversion
Hook: Yes, but to do that we must have people on our side in the campus, which unfortunately is not in our favor
Diana: Actually you might not have such a privilege *says as she goes to the back doors of the shop and opens in to leg two familiar figures walk in* but I on the other hand, have the honor to have such friends in turn.
David, Mary Margaret, Emma, Regina, Hook and Henry jaw drop at them for a short time before they start laughing and pull the new people in for hugs and kisses from pure joy and surprise
Mr. Gold: Well I'll be damn *chuckles and smirks from ear to ear*
Felix: Nice going girl *says as he pulls her in for a tight hug* How did you managed to get them to join in on this?
Diana: Well they of all people treasure their families most in this world so since I know they would help them out no matter from what world they come from. I decided to give it a go and they agreed.
Jefferson: That's amazing babe but are you 100%sure we can trust them *says as he pulls her to his side and kissing the side of her head*

Diana: Of course. If I know one thing about these two that's that they are loyal and would NEVER in a million years have to year to back stab you in anyway.
Mr. Gold: Well I have to hand it to you Miss Pan, you may look young but you really do deserve your place in the teaching spot. Well done little sister *says as she kisses her forehead and hugs her shortly* Now let's bring the trouble maker home

Diana: All for one?

Everyone: AND ONE FOR ALL