One

"Next up we have Louis Tomlinson."

Harry watched the petite man walk on the stage. He was small with light feathery hair."

"He is 22 years old. Good sub. Works hard for things he wants. Only condition is to let him leave every night."

Harry watched him as the men began their bidding.

"You gonna get him?" His best friend Zayn asked.

Harry shrugged. He watched the body language of the small person. He was a shy one.

"50 000" someone shouted.

Harry finished his drink before speaking. "250 000!"

The whole auction house got quite and watched the tall man walking to the front.

He held out the bundle notes. "Cash."

The guy took the money and pushed Louis in his direction.

Harry grabbed Louis' wrist and pulled him through the crowd taking note of how thin he is.

He grabbed the black bag next to Zayn and placed it in Louis' hands.

"Change and meet me here. Hurry."

The small boy nodded looking at the ground before scurrying away to find a bathroom.

Harry turned around and faced Zayn who was gaping at him.

"Wow Harry never thought you would actually buy him."

Harry shrugged. "He seems nice."

Zayn raised his eyebrow. "If you say so."

Louis returned a little while later with his head still facing the ground and his old worn out clothes in his hand with the bag in his other.

"Where do I put these?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Throw it away."

Louis nodded and dumped it.

The three walked outside where Harry said goodbye to Zayn and helped Louis into his car.

He was still yet to see the boy's face but he will see it when he gets home and give Louis the rules.