epilogue

5 months later.

"Lou! Come on we're going to be late.!"

A week later when Ethan was let out of the hospital he moved in with his mum. She got rid of that horrible man.

Louis found out she was married to a man named Dan and had two more twins. Phoebe and Daisy.

Lottie and Fizzy were in highschool now so when Louis started studying from home they would look after Ethan.

Phoebe and Daisy is 14 now and loved paying with their younger nephew.

Louis got to study with the money Harry left them. Two months after they said goodbye Harry paid 2 billion dollars into Louis' account then he disappeared. Louis hadn't heard from him since.

He wishes he could see Harry one more time. Just long enough to tell him he's going to be a father.

Yup that's right. Louis is five months pregnant with a little girl. He grew breasts like it was literally growing. Some people even mistakes him for a girl once.

That was quiet awkward.

Louis often went shopping with the older twins. They loved buying baby clothes for him.

Louis was busy studying when he heard the front door open and a giggling sound was followed.

Ethan came running into his room and jumped on the bed.

"Daddy! We are back.!" He shouted excitedly and hugged Louis.

Louis laughed and hugged him back.

"What did uncle Nick say?"

Ethan pulled away but played with the little hairs on Louis' neck.

"He said I'm all better.! Daddy can we go shopping?"

Louis smiled. "Okay just let daddy get dressed okay?"

Ethan nodded the ran downstairs.

Louis got out some skinny jeans and a shirt that hung loosely around him.

With one last look he walked out.

Time for a new beginning.

The end

Sequel- Hushabye baby