Chapter 8

Daisy and I say are farewells most likely never to see each other ever again.We still have our phones but it's only a matter of time before they take them.I get into the twins car making our way to the house.

"Mate sorry to now ask you this, but what is your name,"Alpha Rolan asks me. Alpha Chris tightens his grip on the steering wheel,"Her name is Lia," Rolan glares at him,"was i asking you."Tension filled the car but i felt nothing.I don't know why their fighting over me...I'm not going to love or like either of them. I sigh turning my body towards the door leaning my head on the window,"Stop glaring at each other its annoying,"I sleepily spoke.Chris looks back at me from the rear view mirror."Are you tired"I sleepily spoke.Chris looks back at me from the rear view mirror."Are you tired" I glare at him cursing at myself for being stuck with him.He seems to get the mood i'm in and focuses back onto the road.

We finally arrived at their house i'm assuming.I was awoken from the engine cutting off.I peer up outside the window, they seem to be arguing, I i crack open the door a little.

"I found her first,"Chris says glaring at Rolan.

"It doesn't matter if you saw her first, shes both of ours ,"Rolan responds back.At this point they'er both growling at each other.I decided to step in I didn't feel like looking at ugly monsters.

"Could the both of you not" I say walking away.Heading towards the house I sigh,those monsters have put me through enough why so i have to go through more. i wait for them on-top of the hill, seeing as how i don't have keys.Rolan finally catches up to me smiling, putting his arms around me.He feels so warm,I almost moan in comfort.Chris pushes past us unlocking the house,"Welcome home doll."

I gaze  around the living room marble flooring, a ball room style staircase,"Wow,"I gasp mesmerized by the house.I turn around wide eyed at the alphas, you could see the prideful look in their eyes.

"Do you like it," They both ask.If only they were human, if only werewolf's never took over.I wonder what would have happened  if i met them before their existence were known.Would i have accepted them for who they are or run as far as i could.

"Lia?"Rolan says shaking my shoulders.I put back my nonchalant face,"Wheres my room i'm tired."

"..Its this one,"he said with a upset face on,but i didn't care.I open the door to my room and slam it in their face.The room nevertheless was beautiful along with the rest of the house. I take of my running shoes,which i never got to use,I put down my satchel with all but unneeded stuff now.I sit down on the bed,covering my face I let out all my feelings.I cry for what seemed like hours until I fell asleep..

'''''''

After Lia slammed the door, Chris and Rolan went to the living room to talk."I understand you wanted your own mate,but we have to act civil for our mate,"Rolan says sitting down.Chris glares at Rolan and begins to speak,"Fine,but we have  to love her evenly.My wolf doesn't like this,"They both quiet down hearing Lia's cries,"Tyler, Rolans wolf begins to whine he wanted to comfort his mate."Why is she crying,"Rolan questions.Chris sighs,"Ive known about her for a long time,, I didn't know she was my mate.Her and that human daisy hate wolfs, she despises us."

Rolan grips the side of the sofa angrily,"Why would she say yes to coming with us then, doesn't she love us."

Chris silently frowns,"No she doesn't, were just gonna have to make her love us.

~Next Morning~

I wake up groggily the tear mark etched into my face.I get up out of bed making my way to the bathroom to shower.I get dressed then head downstairs.

The two wolfs were already up,Chris silently making what seems to be waffles.Rolan sitting on the couch with his shirt off,He must have been on a run.I can see the sweat rolling off his delicious body.

I blush to myself by god what am i thinking.Rolan sees me, then proceeded to signal me to come over. I shyly walked over to where he was sitting.

"Good morning,"I mumble tugging nervously on my sleeves.

He pulls me onto his lap,smelling my hair I think,"Good morning," I awkwardly sit there not knowing what to do.I could hear Chris growl from the kitchen,I laugh inwardly at how jealous he is.

Why does my neck feel wet,I turn my head to see what Rolan was doing until I make the most disturbing sound ever.

'Ahh,"i cover my mouth immediately.He had licked my neck!Oh my god I'm so embarrassed I moaned.My eyes widened with my thought...I just moaned.Then right on que I fell it..to make it worse I was sitting right on it.

Sitting so close to Rolan I'm surprised i didn't hear his chest rumble at first.

"Lil dove,What sound did I just hear,"he whispered huskily behind me.

"Nothing,"I stammered out.

He growls lowly his eyes turning a pitch back.He sniffs my neck again licking at the previous spot.

"Stop," I moan out.

He tightens his arms around me breathing into that part of my neck."Chris I found it," his voice rumbles out.

Found what?This is so confusing to me i need to just go back and sleep.I try to remove myself from his hold but to no prevail.All i can hear are small grumbles from his chest.

"Dove don't tempt me,"He says leaving small kisses along my neck I feel myself being moved half way onto another lap."Mate," Chris mumbles biting softly on my ear.

Rolan on my left licking..teasing my neck,Chris on my right whispering naughty things into my ear.I don't know what to do, what is this feeling.This stupid mate bond, I try again to move but they just growl.I look back at them, too see both their eyes in a trance, like they were talking to each other.I pout inwardly, mind link no fair, I don't know what their saying.

Suddenly they each start sucking on both sides of my neck.That's when I felt the most pain in my life both physical and mentally then lights out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;^; It's finally typed yaaay, took awhile.I hope you enjoy the chapter.