Chapter 14

Hello everyone!!!! I'm so glad you all are liking the story so far, thank you so much for the support. I'm thinking of holding a cover contest, because I feel the cover of this book could be so much better. If you think I should just keep it the same, just let me know in the comments. ^-^

I lay there frozen uncovered on the ground.My mind closed off on what had just occurred. I'm pretty sure my eyes looked liked a goldfish staring at a cat. The moment he opened the door I was knocked back, my towel slipping out of my hand ended up on the floor. By the time my body decided to react to my towel being dropped, it was too late. 

Warmth filled my body as he hugged my body towards his.I try pulling from the warmth, but he tugs my head back towards him. He gently plays with my hair, sniffing it....weirdo. He moves the hair that was covering his mark, then started to lick it.I take a quick intake of air, not expecting the contact on my skin.He sat me up in his lap, continuing to assault my neck.I grab onto his shirt, looking up at him with clouded eyes. It feels as if i'm on cloud 9, I need him to stop. I try to move off his lap, but he growls in protest. I could feel his member beneath me and it was a very unpleasant feeling. Eventually I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let out a moan, a sound I was so desperately trying not to make. That when I heard another growl from a person I long forgotten was in the room; Chris. 

Lmao no no, hahahahahaha, nope, not today, no siri. Why is he naked, what is he doing with that in his hand. Nope i'm too young for this.

" W-what a-are you both d-doing," I manage to stutter out surprisingly. My face was already glowing red, and my heart was running faster than a train. I'm really not ready for what they want to do right now, it is way to early for this.

Rolan bites my ear," Dove just let us make you feel good, I promise it won't hurt."He lifts me up into his arms, then carries me towards the bed, passing me off to Chris. "Little one, just relax," he lays my back on the bed, then kisses his mark on my neck. Rolan now has all his clothes off and I just want to go die in a hole. 1. I'm embarrassed to say no at this point 2. I'm mentally freaking out.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rolan slides towards the other side of me, then lifts his hand towards my chin, gently kissing me on the lips. He smiles against me," I love you, I love you," he repeats every time his lips come in contact with my skin. Chris kisses my lips as well," We both love you, we will always." 

I'm surprised my face has not melted off by now. I can practically feel my heart in my throat, as they both position themselves by me. As Chris's head was going down there, all my emotions just busted out of me. Aka I started crying like a baby.

"wa won wan tdoo," I cried out. Oh my god this is embarrassing, i'm crying in front of two Adonis.  They quickly perk staring at my wet face. 

" Dove why are you crying," They asked with worried faces. "Are we hurting you mate?"

I cry louder moving away from them both," i-im not ready...please stop." When I said this I was expecting compassion, maybe even some kind words like," It's okay we understand, or I'm sorry we're moving to fast. But no what I got were just very angry Alpha mates.

Chris punches the wall angrily," Why because were such disgusting creatures, is that why you want to run away so much?" he chuckles darkly," Whether you like it or not mate we will have sex with you by the end of this month."Rolan leans down next to my neck, pretending that I just didn't tell him i'm not ready," we're both going to make love to you till you can't even stand, till you're quivering beneath us both," he looks me straight in the eye," I most definitely can't wait till my pups are growing inside you. 

They are going to be the death of me.

---------------------------------

Can I just say how hard it was to write this chapter XD. Legit the main characters reaction, was the reaction of me writing this. Either way I hoped ya'll enjoyed~